Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my room: Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jshmoker, Jul 18, 2013.

1. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to smoke in my room. Heres my layout;
    My parents room is on the other side of the hoise about 15-20 feet down the hall.
    I would open my window, burn some incense, point my fan towards the window to blow the smoke through one of those fabric softeners with a toilet paper roll. I would also close and lock my door amd put a wet towel in between the door and the floor.

Do you think this would work? I dont want my parents catching me and they usually sleep woth the doors closed.

2. I do less than this and my parents' room is closer than yours. You're good man

3. if they wake up you could be screwed.
    sometimes sploofs don't work perfectly and if you don't get all the smoke out that window the smell will linger for a while.
    be careful
    got caught a few times when i was in high school trying to do the same thing
    i got better over time but it's a big risk because you never know how the wind will be blowing, could blow your whole hit right back into the room even if you got a fan. make sure your sploof has lots of drier sheets or some kind of carbon filter. i use a little bug juice bottle packed with really smelly drier sheets and then i poked a few holes in the bottom with more drier sheets around the bottle held on with a hair tie. works great. just gotta replace them from time to time because they will collect tar and build up smell

4. i've done everything he said he plans on doing when I was at a friends house like 6 years ago and we were in the half basement blowing out the window with sploofs and had a good fan system going, we didn't see any smoke or smell it. 
    his parents room was at the way other end of the house upstairs and they woke up and we got caught.
    you may just get lucky,your very good at it,   your parents dont care, or they cant smell very good

5. aha i used to do it all the time, you should be fine, blow it straight out the window and let the joint / bowl chill by the window

6. Ok thanks guysI might get a blunt vaporizer too just o help

7. bad just go out side its much better trust me whe i was a teen i got caught so many times doing that

8. put something under the door and block any airvents. have old spice/axe spray to cover up any smell.

9. Go the fuck outside if you're that paranoid or at east invest in edibles or a vape. You'll spend your entire high worrying that you're gonna get caught. 

10. i used to be very cautious like you. then i realized that i didn't really need to. my parents don't really ever come in my room for no reason so it was a lot easier. all i did was the dryier sheets and toilet paper roll. as long as i used eyedrops i was golden.

it also depends on the time of day. if i'm being too loud at night or something my parents would just text me lol. you are fine as you don't do anything to make your parents suspicious.

11. i just smoke out my window (only when they are asleep) with door closed and a heater or fan on and if they are asleep it should be fine

12. I usually just smoke by the window during the night. I also smoke quite late in the evening so that when i'm done I can just open the windows a bit before going to sleep so that my room airs out and the smell dissipates overnight. 

I really wish someone would invent a device that would tell you if it smells like weed in the area or not haha. 

13. Look what grasscity is turning into, a place  for kids to come and get advice on how to sneak around their parents.......

This should help the legalization efforts for sure........

.......if your parents don't want you to smoke DON'T, your young you will be 18 soon enough and you can do whatever you want in the mean time stop sneaking around if anything tell them you smoke and why you smoke if they don't understand then whatever wait till your 18....

Also why would mods let kids post stuff like this???

14. Go into the hallway and leave every door besides yours & your parent's room wide open, in each of these rooms leave all the windows open. 

15. It's always a risk no matter how many precautions you take. Just go for a walk or something :)

16. I do smoke outside..lol. I'd just much rather smoke in the comfort of my room.

17. There is a chance that they live with their parents who don't condone smoking at any age.

maybe...  :hide:
    haha

18. Do it when they go to bed or leave the house for 2+ hours.. I find when I don't have enough time and I do EVERYTHING the smoke still lingers for awhile and depending on the circumstance takes about 2 hours to air out

19. i smoke whenever i want in my room and my parents room are right across fromy mine. the key is a  good sploof and to just pack one hits in a bowl and hold them in for like 5 seconds atleast and blow out window through the sploof. i dont even keep my door closed all the time when i smoke. and my parents have walked in right after i smoked and didnt say anything about it. its really easy actually

20. Use a vaporizer or a waterfall bong + spoof :)