Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my basement?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmoochiGucci, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Hey guys, just joined this site so bare with me.
    I've been smoking weed on and off for about a year now, but recently due to anxiety I have gotten more into it.
    I live with my grandarents currently and I live in the basement. I have a window In the unfinished laundry room that is one of the small floor windows that usually sucks air in, and I have a bathroom with an exhaust fan down here as well. I made myself a slpoof and I would be hitting from a crappy $30 glass bong I got at a variety store.
    My question is, how can I go about smoking down here without alerting my grandparents what so ever? I can' bring the piece outside unless it's 2am (my grandma is a night owl) which is problematic for my anxiety as it comes and goes throughout the day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's their house, respect them and their rules. Someday when you have a home of your own, you will set rules and regardless to what they are someone will break them and you won't be happy, then you'll understand and realize how childish you've been. Respect your grandparets wishes in the house they own, you are just a guest. Go for a walk, get out of the house to smoke. Get smaller paraphanalia so it's easy or roll a joint

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Trust me I totally agree. I have never done it inside. My problem is that anxiety part. With recent life events it's gotten worse to the point where I almost have daily panic attacks. Which is why I am sort of looking towards extremes here because they are not enjoyable. Especially as a 19 year old man about to turn 20, it feels pathetic having all these attacks and such

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vaporizers are a discrete when to smoke without stinking the place. Good frequent exercise and diet are also great ways to tackle anxiety, dont just rely on the green to fix it. It does help big time but I find lifestyle is a huge factor

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 Joker1121, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    I've reconsidered the tincture option as I read more mature comments.

6. Your anxiety is the perfect reason to go outside. You're just going to get anxious trying to sneak around and hope you dont get caught. Lets face it, sploofs are a joke. All it does is make the place smell like weed and fabric softner. As a parent if my kids room starts smelling like fabric softener or incense I'm going to be all up in their business until I find the weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don't do anything that will make your grandparents regret giving you a home. My grandson did and he was put out on his ass. He felt entitled and thought since he was over 18 he could do as he pleased. Not in my house.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. If your in a legal state try edibles man or a dab pen those are discrete. Or buy yourself a grinder and some papers n when ya feel like smokin take a walk