Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my backyard

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MostDope561, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Sometimes when my parents go out and i use the backyard to burn, but its real windy out and it makes me just want to hit it out my window (take the frame out and smoke with my head out. how can i make it that the wind wont affect me outside idk im high rit now so srry if its confusing

2. Find a spot that is not as windy. Here's a trick, if it's really windy turn your head until you find a spot where no wind is touching your face, then proceed to light! :smoke:

3. If your parents don't like you smoking in the house, don't smoke in the house.

If you're going to do it anyway here are some good tips;

- 2L Sploof is required. Fill an empty 2L pop bottle with dryer sheets and tissue paper, than if you feel like you are going to caugh or you can't get at the window, blow into that and stuff it in your closet.

- Stick your ENTIRE head out the window. A lot of mistakes people make is just blowing at the screen, doesn't work. The screen itself blocks a lot of the smoke, and if your whole head isn't out, the negative pressure in your house will suck the smoke right back in.

- Spray the room with something BEFORE you smoke, not AFTER! Spraying the room with febreeze or w/e after you smoke, only makes it more bait. If you do it before, the smell kind of dies down and mixes with the smoke while you are blazing.

- Cap your bowl! This might be the most important one by far. When you take the bowl and you start to clear the bong, put a penny or a dollar overtop of the bowl so the resin and un smoked weed doesn't let off smell. Even if you don't see smoke its still letting off smell from the heat.

4. yea i always pop the screen out and smoke with my head out it only takes like a minute to clear a bowl

5. What I did when I needed to smoke inside, was to buy about two feet of thin rubber tubing, and cut a small hole in the corner of the screen. Push the tube through and extend it out the window. Then exhale into it with the window open just a crack. Make sure you put a few breaths through it before you start exhaling normally though or you'll still breathe out smoke

6. Get a good wind resistant lighter and do one hitters. What's the actual problem you're having with the wind?

7. Even though I don't have this problem, the best thing to do is getting those reversible window fans that can either blow air from inside to outside or blow air from outside to inside, and you have it blowing inside --> outside and just blow your smoke into the fan so it pushes it outside.

8. my problem is when i wanna chill out in the backyard smoke a J the wind blows and like fucks up the jay or i cant light my bowl right with the wind blowing

9. I normally don't smoke inside my house. But if I do, it's never full of paranoia. What I do is --

Get a chillum ( one hitter)
    Get a sploof (paper towel roll with like 20 BOUNCE dryer sheets stuffed inside and taped at the end
    Get a lighter

What I do when I toke -

Take hits, cover both ends with my fingers after taking a hit, blow the smoke through the sploof.
    The bud end might be a little hot for your fingers, trust me, I've gotten burned that way a couple times... just deal with the heat.