Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in HOB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eyeshunglow, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Im going to see the dirty heads in a couple of weeks and was going to take some joints in there to smoke but started thinking about security. Anyone here been to the house of blues in myrtle beach and smoked? :smoke:

2. I went to a KMK concert in Vegas at the HOB and security was ontop of it for awhile, but they eventually chilled out and let it go.

I would bring a few, but only toke up once you start seeing quite a few other people do it.

3. I have no advice on topic with your thread, but I saw DH a couple of weeks ago with Matyashu (who the fuck is that guy?) and I was leaving after the show and I ended up getting to chill with them. my girlfriend and her friend even sang the whole buenos noches rap to duddy hahaha, it was sweet :smoke: