Smoking in grow room?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xspiggax, May 14, 2009.

1. i posted this question in my journal but i thought perhaps ill have a bigger audience here...

i know im not supposed to smoke cigarettes in my grow room... but is it ok to smoke weed in there?

is it tobacco smoke specifically thats bad for the plants or smoke in general?

any helpful input is appreciated... thanks in advance...

and take a look at my journal if you got time

2. I smoke cigarettes in my grow room, I dont' see any horrible consequences, I just won't during flowering.

3. cigrette smoke is like poison to plants. i smoke in my grow room and i blow the smoke directly on it. it doesnt do anything. DO NOT SMOKE CIGS IN GROW ROOM.

4. My plants look just fine, and I smoke cigs in there all the time.

5. there is some type of problem that could develop from the side stream smoke, not sure of what it is called, someone will probably post it. I smoke in my grow room by the exhaust fan, well cause nobody in my house smokes cigs but me and it is too damn cold out in winter to puff a Marlboro. Now if I could find a way to put herb into my e-cig, life would have a whole new meaning to toking.

6. theres a thread about this a few weeks ago if you search for it

mosaic virus is the most common problem from smoking in the grow room iirc, or at leas the most prominent.

7. i appreciate the input guys but i am fully aware of the fact that tobacco smoke is detrimental to cannabis growth...

the question i pose to you is, is it tobacco smoke specifically or smoke of any kind?... ie can i smoke a bowl in my grow room with no consequence?

8. that is addressed in the thread im referring you to. I believe the thread starter was 13ronin if that helps.