Smoking in Foriegn City or Country

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darkblaze45, Mar 19, 2008.

1. If you've smoked in a badass city or foreign country and have a story to tell about the times you've gotten blazed there, you can share your experience here. If you've got any involving peyote, lsd, shrooms, DXM, or other stuff, feel free to write.

2. I was in Ireland a year ago now, and I couldnt find any weed. Probably because of my age no one trusted me (I was 15 at the time), it kinda sucked, but it was a good 3 week tbreak.

3. Last summer vacations a friend, his brother and I went to Bolivia by train, we brought about 15 grams each, had an error in timetable and spent a week in San Pedro, great town, but smoked most of our weed. When we got on the train we waited till we passed the border, just cause we wanted to smoke in Bolivia and not Chile, and then we got into this one person bathroom with seven other guys we met on the trip and smoked two huge joints, american way (fill your lungs and pass!). Let me tell ya, the altitude made it a fucking trip, I was stoned out of my mind!!

We then had no weed until we made it to Oruro for the carnival, we started drinking and talking to some old guys that did weed, coke, shroom everything and then THEY ask US if we wanted weed, so we say yes. My friend goes to his house and me and his brother wait a while, we spent FOUR dollars and got a shitload of weed, must´ve been like 40 bucks worth over here, it lasted us the entire trip over there, and the guy that sold us the weed even wanted to give us some coke for free, white as hell too, but no one did it so we said no thanks.

Only "bad" thing was that on our last day in La Paz this colombian guy starts talking to us asking us if we want some weed or coke or anything and we ask him about the weed. The guy starts talking about selling us like 200 grams for 100 dollars, says it grade A shit, but it´s too much and we´re leaving the next day and we still had some left over buds. The guy then starts lowering the price like crazy, got to like 25 dollars and we just left. Later we were kicking ourselves in the ass saying we should´ve bought, smoked some and sold the rest for whatever price...but fuck it.

On

4. wouldnt that make u 16 now ;)

5. hahahaha lol

6. The summer before my senior year in high school (almost three years ago), I went to Europe with my high school choir. We visited Germany, Switzerland and France. Now the most unique part of this trip to Europe is that for about half the trip, we stayed in peoples homes.

One night in France, a girl who lived where me and my roommate stayed decided to take us out late at night. We were in a very small town. She was about the same age as us give or take a year. She took us out to meet up with her friends at the sketchiest skate park I have ever seen. There were a bunch of dudes and girls just partying in this park lol. One of them looked like a convict and had a stray dog. A couple others were playing soccer. After a minute I am ok with the surroundings.

So when I get there this french guy goes "You, uhhh, smoke big joint?" (in his best English lol). So of course I am like "Yeah dude for sure!" So this guy just starts rolling hash joint after hash joint after hash joint. They also start passing around a giant bottle of Apple Vodka. So after an hour or two of this, I am absolutely trashed.

All was going well until the Paddywagon and another cop drive by. I just start freaking out inside. I wasn't worried about being in trouble with my school or my parents, I was worried about getting thrown into a French prison! So I'm like, "WTF do we do?" And they all just say chill and as long as we are quiet they don't care. After they left we just continued smoking and drinking!

One of the best nights of my life!

7. Doh! Someone said too much ;)

And if he was offering you that much for that little, proly best you passed it up.

8. I smoked some fine hash in Saudi Arabia before, that was a trip lol

9. I smoked a lot of hash and some weed while I was in Spain. I got hash in Madrid for a friend who bought it from some random dealer. We smoked it in my friends hotel room. It was like a school trip to spain and about 40 kids went. It was such a cool trip and you should totally go to spain if you can. But one time I bought Hash in Barcelona from this middle eastern dude on Las Ramblas. The dude had the groggiest voice i've ever heard and he said "youwantsomehash?" really fast and I barely understood him and don't even remember if he said it in english or spanish lol. He said it was 50 and i gave him 35 and he slipped me the hash and my friends and i went back to the hotel. It was like a kit-kat sized bar of hash and it was really good and light brown and flexible, it wasn't rock hard or anything. We kind of had a party in my room with like 10 people and we all got high as fuck lol.

10. last night i smoked a hash joint with my brother in italy right across the street from the 5-0 station....nothing that hardcore but i did manage to find a hash dealer in rome in 2 days being here....im leavin tomorrow and im gonna bring some home so ill def post up some pics soon if i dont smoke it all....

11. lawl.

12. Yeah, it was getting sketchier everytime he lowered the price, besides I didn´t really trust him cause he was WAAAYY too hopped up on coke! Couldn´t stop twitching and scratching his nose and shit :p:D. And Chileans get ALOT of hate in our neighboring countries (got mistook for and Argentinian like 4 times, didn´t even think about saying I was Chilean) so I was relieved it got nowhere.

13. I smoked in Key West last vacation (im from New Jersey) and it was fucking awesome just looking at all the palm trees. I was actually so ripped I thought they were fake.

14. Smoked in Amsterdam (of course), Warsaw, London, and Milan. Just smoked weed though. Couldn't and didn't want to try and find anything else for fear of getting caught.

15. I went to Europe on a school trip when I was in grade 12 (two years ago) and on an afternoon when we had free time while in Cannes, my best friend and I met up with one of my brothers good friends who was there at the same time. We walked around town for a bit, then smoked this huge blunt while standing in the Mediterranean Sea...it was sweet as hell.

16. A few friends and I went up to canada last year. We were 19 and all wanted to drink in a bar, so Cananda was the natural place to go lol. Anyways we went bar crawling, and ended up in a strip club. As we were leaving, one of the bouncers asked us if we got high. I started freaking out, I was a bit stoned, and was afraid I had just been busted. He actually ended up selling me an 1/8th of some good shit. Haha

17. hi everyone,im going to warsaw to visit my brother. i was wondering if anyone knew how to get hold of some smoke??thanx

18. The lights in Tokyo are the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

19. I went to canada once a smoked, does that count?

20. Blazed in Hong Kong and Singapore..... smoke spots were typically on the roof terraces of high-rise apartments, and everything was alot closer so munchies/something to do was never really far away, probably just a stone's throw from us. Tree is expensive though, around 90USD for a quarter of mids, but hash is cheaper and easier to get. No swishers/glassware either, everyone rolls spliffs.