Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in boiler room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Esc0, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Hey, I'm new to this site and have had this question that I haven't really seen anyone ask. How does smoking in my boiler room sound? It's been so cold outside and I'm tired of having to go outside every time I want to smoke so my parents don't catch me. The room is an enclosed room in the corner of my basement. I'm not worried about getting caught as I usually go to smoke when my parents are sound asleep, just concerned about the smell. I use my bong when I smoke and I was wondering if smoking my bong in my enclosed boiler room would make the entire basement smell or just maybe that room. My only problem with it is that the room has no windows to let the smoke escape and I'm not sure if that's going to be a problem with bong smoke.

2. Likely will smell up the whole basement.
    Is there an unused chimney that may have a small flap on it?
    How old are you? Do you have a car or friends that drive?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. There’s actually a small window in the corner of the room that I think I may be able to open it leads to under my deck outside in the backyard.

I can drive and do have a car with leather seats too. Tried smoking in it once and the smell lingered for awhile even though I used ozium. However, it was a joint and I know those stink up a lot more so maybe I should try one more time with the bong.

4. Bro just go outside it might be shitty but that's life. One of my roommates doesn't like smoke in the house, so we have to go outside just for a cigarette or a quick grav pull. It sucks, sure, but it beats pissing off the main leaseholder by breaking the rules.

If you're really intent on smoking inside, though, stuff some towels on your door in your room, a can of febreeze, a fan, a couple toilet paper rolls and a pack of dryer sheets. Sploof it, that might work idk I've never really had to try anything like that I've either been allowed to smoke inside or just smoked outside. That, or if you have the money, go to the vape shop and get a little vaporizer pen, they're like $40. Shouldn't give off too much stank.

5. If you smoke inside use a vaporizer and buy a sploofy or a smoke buddy online. The sploofy or smoke buddy are products that make the smoke disappear completely and leave off no smell (better than any homemade sploof). I'd leave a fan on too just to cover up those loud coughing noises. Spay some ozium after your done just to make sure and your good.

6. Boiler room eh?
    That’s a new one lol

It will smell.

7. Always heard about the smoke buddies and sploofs. Never bothered to ever try and make one or buy one. Are they actually worth it and do they really work?

8. Haha yeah just been getting tired of putting on like three coats and having to sneak out with the bong. Been looking into vaporizers though, any good suggestions for a good price?

9. well think about it like this. if there are windows or a door you can open there it wont smell because the smoke has somewhere to go but if its just a box room, the smoke is gonna leave the door and go to the rest of your house. if you have a basement door just pack your bowls inside and step out when you want to take a hit and step back in after i think that would be pretty discreet