Smoking in Bedroom

Discussion in 'General' started by rb365, Mar 5, 2014.

1. I still live with my parents. I smoke every chance I get away from them, but it seems like I'm never alone anymore. So I was wondering if I could smoke in my room and not get caught. I have some pretty crazy conditions though.

In order to reach other parts of the house from their room, my parents have to pass through my room. That's an automatic danger.

Also, I do not have a window for maximum ventilation. I've smoked in my room many times, but I was home alone for an hour or more.

I use a sploof with three pieces of toilet paper in it. One is doused in air freshened. One is covered with deodorant. And one is completely covered in both. I'm not sure how effective that is, or that it even works. We don't keep dryer sheets. We have the swifer mop wipes though, would those be better?

I just want to be able to hit my pipe maybe twice and not get busted.

Also, it's not uncommon for the rents to wake up throughout the night and walk through. So I need a way to keep the smell from lingering for over 20-30 minutes.

Any tips?
    (Please don't criticize me for smoking in my parents house. Also, it's fucking cold outside. Let's rule that idea out.)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. The tip is to move out.

I got caught till the day I left

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm working on it. But for now I have to cope with this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Then you'll have to keep smoking outside man. There's no way to sneak a toke inside and not get caught. An inevitable stoner paradigm.. Can't get high inside, don't want to get high outside lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

5. The fact that your parents have to pass through your room is a big red flag.

If anything, see if they have a specific time during the night that they most frequently pass through your room and smoke after they usually pass, ya dig?

Since you can't smoke outside I'm just giving you advice haha smoke at your own risk. Smoke one hitters and ghost em.

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Face it man, it's not an option while living in that room. You could do it in a normal room without being detected, one with a window. And privacy. But your room? You have to accept the fact you may get caught if you smoke inside. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. go to the basement or something.  

8. Start showing soft indications that you are interested in an Indian cult of sorts. The kind that burns lots of non psychoactive herbs. Leave some literature laying around. Wear some different clothes while in the house. Begin burning herbs, then move to the herb of your choice and get to smokin'. They will be bamboozled.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Invest in a vaporizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

10. The fact that you don't have a window in your room leaves you the only rational option of not smoking inside, particularly in your room.

If you don't want to risk getting caught by your parents and having to deal with the awkward confrontation of being caught smoking weed in their house you're going to have to either deal with the cold outside or invest into a portable vaporizer. With the vaporizer you can at least vape away some good weed in the comfort of basically any room in your house; just to be sure though, I'd squirt out some cologne or body spray wherever you vape if you decide to go that route.

11. Incents, spoof with dryer sheets, blanket to cover bowl and to blow spoofed smoke into and to capture excess smoke. Works like a charm, oh and a gravity bong wouldn't be a bad idea

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. But why don't you just smoke outside though...

13. #13 BakedSnarf, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014

I too don't understand why it's such an issue to just go outside bundled up, walk somewhere and smoke up. Personally I think it'd be a better idea than putting yourself through all this hassle when going outside is an option. 

14. Closet bro. I swear by it. Closet with no ventilation. You can blaze a few bowls and an hour later the smell has gone. It's what I do.

Same. To me the risk of being caught increases attentiveness which means you have to be more stealthy which takes away from the actual enjoyment of smoking. Bundle up and find a sesh spot to call your own! I have different ones depending on the weather.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Take a round plastic cup, take a rubber, tie the rubber/wrap it around the cup, take a scented drying sheet, roll the rubber up and make sure the sheet is wrapped nice and tight around the round cup (make sure it's big enough to fit your mouth comfortably. No pun intended.
    Blow the smoke out of that = Beautiful odor control :)