Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGkushak, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So idk why but I've never done this. Packed a bowl last night and left it next to my bed to smoke then when I woke up I smoked it without leaving my bed. Soooooooo nice. To cozy to get up now though.

Attached Files:

2. Do that with joints in a drawer, with bowls it gets dry as shit

3. i do all my smoking at home in my bed (ATM atleast. about to move out then i'll have the whole house:cool:) all my stuff is within reach from my bed :smoke:

4. I've know friends that have fallen asleep smoking joints/blunts haha, gotta be careful with that.

But yeah mane, I'll pack en especially fat bowl just as I'm stumbling to my bed to pass out, smoke a few rips and fucking drop dead, then wake up and finish it off.

5. im always worried about the ash in the bed

no one likes a dirty bed

6. [quote name='"Mafia93"']I've know friends that have fallen asleep smoking joints/blunts haha, gotta be careful with that.

But yeah mane, I'll pack en especially fat bowl just as I'm stumbling to my bed to pass out, smoke a few rips and fucking drop dead, then wake up and finish it off.[/quote]

Lol this is exactly what I did. Had a heavy dab sesh at night then packed that bowl toke two hits and passed out. Smoked the rest in the morning

7. [quote name='"brahmabull"']im always worried about the ash in the bed

no one likes a dirty bed[/quote]

Not really a problem with bowls..

8. Lol ur lucky you can smoke in your room

9. when you live on your own you'll be able too.

10. I do this some nights. Turn on a Netflix movie, load a bowl, and chill in bed toking during the movie. My bed is next to a window so I don't have to worry about ash. Nice way to go to sleep