Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in bathroom question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MNTinderwolves22, Jan 2, 2017.

1. What's up ladies and gents. I'm an experienced smoker and back at the parents house for winter break from college. Usually I'd just smoke outside, but my dad installed a security system that beeps every time a door opens so that's not gonna work when I'm trying to toke at night.

I'm wondering how much it would smell if I smoked in my basement bathroom (no windows in it, unfortunately). Obviously towel under the door, sploof, all that good stuff. I'll be using a bowl and packing one hitters so the cherry doesn't produce excess smoke.

Keep in mind my parents will be 2 floors up in their bedroom.

Thanks for the help guys!

2. ur gucci folk just make sure u spray febreeze after you're done.

3. who cares if it beeps? you can't leave the house unannounced?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I mean leaving at 3am isn't ideal for a guy with a mom who is the least bout the smoking life of any mom ever lol

5. Appreciate it.

Also forgot to ask, does having the shower on make that much of a difference? I always see people mentioning that

6. Smoking weed (combustion of flower) will smell. How long that depends. Are there clothes out that the smoke can stick to, do you have carpet or tile, are you using a homemade sploof or a smoke buddy and where is your parents room located to the basement (feet wise).

7. Don't put your shower on, put the exhaust on so the smoke Is sucked up. Yes wet towel under the door frame helps. Air out (open a window if possible).

Lastly have a smoke deodorizer or candle. Sprays like febreeze don't tend to work that well..they mask the smell for a little bit do not eliminate it.

8. My parents room is 2 floors up. It's definitely a well above average size house if that helps give it some context.

9. No window in the bathroom

10. Not a huge deal. If you can follow most of my steps you'll be fine. Been doing it since high school I'm graduated from college now.

The Easiest rules to follow.

Damp Towel under the door

Some type of spray

Only pack enough you can hold In or ghost so the least amount of smoke comes out.

Lastly sploof.

11. Avoid using dryer sheets go buy some activated carbon for future use.

Another thing is when your done smoking leave the bathroom door cracked so the exhaust fan can do it's job. If there is more air going out than coming in then the exhaust fan isn't doing it's job(which is to redirect air out of the bathroom)

12. Just light some incense in the room you'll be smoking in, you should be fine as the smell is quite powerful.

I was always trippin' about smell and I decided... what the heck, let's get some incense. It overpowered any and all weed smells in the room and on my person from the moment I started smoking, to after.

NOTHING is better than incense. Not febreeze, not Ozium, nothing.

13. Turn alarm off and away you go. You can then smoke on the front porch or go for a walk.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please don't listen to this guy.

Yes, having the shower on makes an incredible difference. If you control your hits and blow them out the window and let the shower run on full steam it'll take care of the smell. Run the shitter fan as cheap insurance too.

15. If it's the alarm system that has a panel on every floor, open one or look at it. Should be some writing and something about zones. Find the door you want to leave usually the front door is #1.

On the panel should find something called bypass usually a # then 1 then followed by the zone you want. If it's not that type find the brand and google it you'll find what you need to turn the beeps off then just do the same step again when you're done.

Best of luck to you.

16. Your the guy that doesn't have enough money to buy weed and wondering why dealers don't sell in paltry amounts. I can assure you my advice would be better than yours for almost any scenario.

• Like Like x 2
  17. lol don't listen to me? Apparently you can't even read..he doesn't have a window in the bathroom making the water trap the terp molecules in the steam causing the smell to stick around.

18. hey silverspoons respect your parents and don't smoke in their house that's not cool at all. If their against it don't do it in their home, don't you got a friend thats local you could cruise around with in their Lexus and blaze or at their house? 3am c'mon go to bed, you don't need to smoke to pull your pud at 3am just rub one out and crash.

19. Put a towel at the bottom of the door. If you have a vape bring it with you, if not then maybe spray some cologne but not too much to where it becomes suspicious. Maybe like a spray or two. If you get asked just say you were spraying your arm pits or something. Keep the door a little cracked so some smoke can disappear after some time and when you open it later it won't all come pouring out. Good luck!

20. Ghost it and don't let the cherry burn. I used to do it in my bedroom all the time. My mom is like yours and I never got caught. Well, never got caught doing that specifically.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum