Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in apartments..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeusalmighty, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Wadup everybody..just wanting to get some info about smoking in an apartment complex..i recently had some new ppl move in above me and they already snitched within the first week..i always smoke in my bathroom with the fan on but I guess thats not enough..my neighbors before them were hella cool. I actually smoked with them a couple times when I was low. Whats the best tips for smoking bong rips in the crib? I usually smoke right after I get out the shower and that seems to help but im all paranoid that they can still smell it lol

2. Get a vape or one of those smoke clean things

3. I've been thinking about a volcano..just gotta get the extra money lol they aint cheap

4. make a sploof just google or search it here

5. Thats lame.id say a vape is youre best bet

6. Pick up some Ozium, it works pretty well at eliminating smell.

7. Man I used so smoke mad blunts at my buddies apartment. He would put a towel under the door and we blew the smoke out the window.

8. Move to the second floor, or top floor if that's not it.

Problem solved...likely forever.

9. Get a vape. No need for an overpriced volcano; you can get some really nice quality vaporizers for $100-300. I use "Da Budda" daily, which I believe you can get it for somewhere around $150-180. I think they're good investment if you're trying to be stealthy in an apartment. Plus, you get the added bonus of not having to inhale smoke, and the taste is so much better. :)

Check out the vape section on the forum for a lot of good info.
    Vaporizers - Grasscity.com Forums

10. it worked wonders when I used it haha

11. Ozium is a good idea.

Also, you can look into a fairly cheap product called the "smoke buddy", it'd allow you to take those bong rips while being odorless and smokeless.

12. I don't know, $20 seems pretty expensive for something you could make with a cardboard tube and a $5 jug of activated carbon. :p

13. You can get an Arizer Extreme Q on Ebay for around $150. I prefer the Silver Surfer myself.

14. Very true as well.

You could do what this gentleman just said, and make it yourself.

Shouldn't be hard to find diy tutorial anywhere online and it'd literally take like 5 minutes.