Smoking in Apartment Question

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by OnlyThaBest, Sep 22, 2010.

1. So I love smoking in my apartment, and I have been caught by neighbors a few times. They just tell me try not to bring it near the building because they have children. I smoked really dank smelling bud when i got caught. The smoke from dank is so strong and it spreads so easily, I was just wondering because I have been smoking mids at night and it doesn't even smell if I don't even open up a window. The mids look really good (red hairs and everything), they just don't smell when you hold it up to your nose or anything. What do you think about the situation?

Mid Smoke smell vs. Dank Nugs Smoke Smell

2. dank definitely smells more pungent. shwagg weed smells like some wood burnin.

3. just smoke in your apartment. My friends and I smoke a lot of dank weed every day in the apartment and we never have an issue. the apartment never reeks of weed either the next day :confused:.

but I guess we since we live in an apartment complex mainly occupied by college students then its different. Okay it's a totally different situation. But man i wouldnt worry so much, maybe try to confine your smoking to one room, like your bathroom or your closet or room.

good luck brohan

4. Step 1. Open a window
    Step 2. Put a fan in the window facing outwards
    Step 3. Try to exhale in the direction of the fan
    Step 4. Enjoy your high.

Cheers.

*EDIT* Maybe put a towel under your door into the hallway so the smell can sneak out.

5. smoke by the window and exhale outside

6. Exhale through a toilet paper roll filled with two scented dryer sheets -- like Bounce.

By exhaling the smoke through the dryer sheets it greatly reduces the pungent herb smell.

I've also seen little chapstick-looking things that you can blow through, but the toilet paper and dryer sheet thing works just as well.

7. If I'm paying rent, you won't see me blowing through bounty sheets.

This is what I do. I don't stress aiming at the fan or anything, but it helps out and I've had no complaints.

And if it's really too cold, I won't open the window.

The biggest difference is smoking out of glass or vapes. I do smoke joints/blunts inside, but not often. The glass and vape keep smell down even with dank. No problem of smell the next day. Any weed smell can be covered by putting scented oil on vape as well.

On a hot day though I decided to smoke a blunt of dank on my balcony (again) and the super seen me & smelled it. Never said anything so I was happy.

8. Sploof would probably fix your delema. Or smoke in a confined space such as bathroom or closet.

9. i smoke in an apartment (then again so do almost allll my neighbors) but I just toke next to the window, blow smoke out, ???, profit:smoke:

10. I wish I could smoke in my house. So I sneak around my mom and smoke like with my body halfway out the window lolz I've been doing this for the past 9 months and so far so good :)

11. Fuck it, I'd just throw a towel on my door that leads to the hallway, open up the windows and have a fan oscillate blowing that shit out.

And really, who is gonna think its you? Theres a ton of other people in apartments ya kno

12. The best that works for me is incense. If you find the right one it'll cover up the smell almost completely. Fan is a must and an open window wouldn't hurt. I always had the best results when i started burning before my sesh.

i lived literally right next an elementary school so keeping the smell down was a huge issue. After school the buses would pull right next to my bedroom window and i never once had any problems.