Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in an apartment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by labby dude, May 10, 2009.

1. I live in an apartment and would like to keep it on the down low that I smoke. (just started in the last several months) and I'm getting tired of walking around and waiting until its late and dark to go out for a toke, lol. I know nothing is full roof (or maybe there is?) but any ideas would be appreciated. :confused:

2. Are you worried about your neighbors smelling it?

Just open a window and light some candles or incense. Problem solved.

3. stuff a few dryer sheets in a toilet paper or paper towel roll, there is a term for it but im to blown to remember....

4. Yeah, depending on how close you are to your neighbors, you shouldn't need too much stealth. :p

I find my situation a bit annoying at times... My front door opens right into the living room, my neighbors door is quite close to mine, and when something is going on in the complex they leave notes on our front doors.
    I don't want my neighbors or the maintenance guys who leave the notes to smell herb wafting out of my apartment.

Most of the time, I just keep a window open and light some incense near the door, but occasionally I'll use a sploof (toilet paper roll + dryer sheets like the above post says) as well.

If no one is coming in to the apartment, then using a sploof and some incense should pretty much guarantee that no one will smell anything. :smoke:

5. smoke in one room of the house, tthe one thats furthest away form your neighbors, mybe ur bathroom has a fan, alo my friends hand an apartment and a sploff after awhile became abosulty nesscary.

6. That plus this in your window with it sucking air out of your room and pushing it outside.

[​IMG]

7. I used to own one of those, its very nice.

Candles + febreeze alone will fix your smell problem. but personally havent found any combination better than leaving a few windows open and letting a crossbreeze naturally flow through for a few hours. it will take the smoke along with it.:cool:

happy tokin' ! :bongin:

8. Vaporiser if you have the cash.

9. haha, those fans are awesome. we have one in our bedroom, usually set it to exhaust if we're smoking in bed, so our clothes don't end up smelling like smoke.

smoking in an apartment is pretty damned safe. first, it's pretty hard to figure out exactly what apartment any odor is coming from. it can really depend on the neighbors though, i've got a house in philly suburbs and an apartment in the city, the only "problems" we have had at the apartment is when we've had a lot of people hotbixing the bathroom. i guess the vent is shared or something, whatever the reason our neighbors above us asked us to stop burning so much "incense" i smoke in the living room from morning to night and never heard from them again, so i guess it was just the 1 room. my apartment before that i had neighbors on nearly every side of me that were tokers, some of which were into distribution and were really great friends to make haha.

10. I use no stealth in mine and ive had no problems. Just as long as your not blowing in the vent in the bathroom or anything

11. sneak-a-toke
    This doesn't work for j's or blunts though.

12. Just get a vape, and then you don't have to do all the crap that is mentioned in this thread.

And with the amount of money you're gonna save in not wasting weed by smoking it, the vape will pay for itself in no time.

Oh, did I mention that it is also healtier.

It's a no brainer. Get a vape.

13. Go in the bathroom turn the fan on and close the door, works very well for me. If you wanted to be extra sneaky you could put towels under the door or use a sploof which is a paper towel/toilet paper cardboard roll and you put dryer sheets in it.

14. Honestly the only thing I do is open the window and turn the fan on. I like incense and I burn it almost every day so that helps. If I have friends over and we're smoking a lot then I usually put a damp towel under the front door.

15. smoke and then make popcorn. the popcorn overpowers pretty much any smell. not to mention you have food to eat while high.

16. its called a sploof brotha