Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a concert called starscape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by illogical, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Going to a 16 hour concert in a couple days called starscape. I am gonna have someone gimme bud in the concert. Sad thing is i am a piece man and cant roll for shit. I also dont have anything to break the bud up at the concert ( cept my hands). For smoking in public would it be best to just bring a one hitter ( just the fake cig itself) or am i gonna have to roll it? I figure if i bring a one hitter i can just break off bits and hit it during the concert. Also anyone going to starscape? :D

2. I wouldn't see a problem ripping a bowl around thousands of people. As long as your not spotted by security you should be fine. Rolling would be ideal though. Just make sure your either completely alone or among a huge crowd when doing so.

3. [quote name='"S7Kep"']I wouldn't see a problem ripping a bowl around thousands of people. As long as your not spotted by security you should be fine. Rolling would be ideal though. Just make sure your either completely alone or among a huge crowd when doing so.[/quote]

Yeah its a fake cig and imma clean it so SHOULD They find it when they search b4 the concert they cant say its for weed. I can just be like " oh thats my pinch hitter for tobacco"

4. ...sheltered life I see...

ya...see how that works...we all know security and LEO are all so fucking stupid as to believe a one hitter is for tobacco...and will just let you in with it, and not search you head too toe for the drugs you have. (while kicking your ass out of the concert)...:rolleyes:

5. [quote name='"cball"']

...sheltered life I see...

ya...see how that works...we all know security and LEO are all so fucking stupid as to believe a one hitter is for tobacco...and will just let you in with it, and not search you head too toe for the drugs you have. (while kicking your ass out of the concert)...:rolleyes:[/quote]

Too bad they wont find any drugs on me. Learn to read. Im bring a clean peice and meeting some one inside that has the weed. And i highly doubt they will search the hidden pocket in my hat. All they did last year was lift the hat and see if im holding anything between the hat and head. They arent going to think of search the brim for a hidden pocket.

6. 16 hours?! Bring.. lots of.. water..

7. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']16 hours?! Bring.. lots of.. water..[/quote]

Lol Not messing with that stuff. Im a bud kinda guy.

8. Still man.. you're still going to need some water, or you'll get dehydrated.

Then you'll get a headache at a concert, and that won't mix.

9. dont put it in your hat thats the one place they actually do look. just put it in your pocket its so small they wont feel it

10. No for real, they charge like 4 bucks for a bottle of water. And youre going to be dehydrated as fuck. So yea bring lots of water

11. [quote name='"The Nickatina"']No for real, they charge like 4 bucks for a bottle of water. And youre going to be dehydrated as fuck. So yea bring lots of water[/quote]

Damn. Last time i just got a small gatorade and that was enough. Maybe i should then.

12. Bump for more replies.