Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking home grown

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by macpatty, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Power went off so im smoking some home grown california hash plant listening to reggae on pandora through my iphone. Ate some marijuana mississipi mud pie with coffee ice cream an hour ago.... And its good to know tomorrow morning my 8 x Critical + plants will be done with there 3 day dark cycle and ill be chopping the girls down. Nice night for a power outage...time for another bowl cuz aint shit else to do haha. Cali represent

2. The three day dark cycle always kinda seemed pointless to me...

But i digress...

good job op, aint nothin like smokin some bud you grew yourself...:hello:

3. Ya it didn't really seem to make the buds change very much, oh well they're hanging and drying now. hopefully between 1/2-3/4 lb

4. so lucky. enjoy