Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I got some hash the other day, and I know that that stuff hits hard so not much is required. Does anyone know approximately how much I should start out with? And I had the idea to maybe take a cig, dump out a little bit of the tobacco, and then replace it with hash. Would this be effective? Or would this be a waste?

2. I'd like to know this too my dealers got some hash for 30$ a G I may pick up

3. Just take hits like normal and don't smoke as much.

4. Throw it in a bowl, i wouldnt put it in a cig. Then yaje a couple hits then wait a couple minutes if you dont feel much take more, i love hash, it makes me more energetic

5. cut a water bottle in half. save the part you put your mouth on.
    get a butter knife and put it on fire until the tip turns red.
    put hash on knife.
    put water bottle on top and inhale

6. Yeah just throw it in a bowl. What's the worst that can happen? :smoking:

7. Does hash for 15$ a g sound to good to be true , i live in south Florida

8. ^try it what the hell for 15. Hash goes for 30$ up here at dispensaries in most instances.

9. You can smoke hash pretty much anyway you smoke weed. I don't recommend a joint or anything like that though. My friends and I always smoke with gravity bongs, those work really well with hash

10. smoking hash with a cigarette paper would be a horrible idea, it would burn WAYY faster leaving all the hash behind

11. I loaded a bowl of some dank I had and put hash on top it was a nice fat bowl and took one huge rip from the gravity/waterfall bong and I was higher than I've been in my entire life