Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash in a bong/pipe...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visualsmoker, Feb 7, 2010.

1. When i smoke hash through a bong or pipe, do i mix the hash with tobacco (just like in joints) or do i just pack the hash?
    Thanks

2. Try it...

Honestly, in the US no one mixes tobacco with anything besides the rare spliff, but that doesn't mean it will suck, I know a few people who smoke their cigarettes out of a bong when they're bored and dry, and they get a good head rush, so it wouldn't be too harsh.

Like I said, it's a personal preference imo.

3. Don't make duplicate posts.

4. yeah me and my friend smoked 2g of afghan black hash out of my glass bong without any tobacco, we got extremely stoned so yeah, hash on its own out of a bong works great! just make sure you use a gauze or something.

5. i dont smoke hash , as my town rarely has acess to it. however alot of guys on you tube i see will put a screen in and smoke the hash that way. or theyll pack tight ass bowl and place the hash on top and suck very lightly

6. Its up to the person its all personal preference but I usually mix it in with some weed

7. I smoked it out of a metal pipe and it worked pretty well.