Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking hash bad for throat?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DELTAnineTHC, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Iv been smoking alot of hash lately, mainly just out of my bong, and when im done baking my lungs ache i cough alot and throat kills me. my lymphnodes feel swollen so i could just be sick but it seems to be happening to alot of my friends. could there be something in it? i dunno i was gonna ask that, and see if there was another EFFICIENT way to use it not through my lungs, i like it cause it gives me an appetite but it hurts my head alot to smoke...
    any info will be greatly appreciated

2. What ive done before when i wanted to smoke hash, but my throat and lungs ached was hookah

Just drop a rock of it into the bowl and cover with foil and voila