Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking glass pipe soon after cleaning it with iso 70% alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeukin, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I let it dry for a good 30 mins by blowing on it and wiping it however I didnt rinse it with water as suggested. I felt a bit of a headache but im good now its been 3 hours since I toked should I be worried?

• Funny Funny x 2

2. Why didn't you rinse it out with soap & water after??

3. No worries ive did the same thing, just always try to remember to rinse before using ....as safe plan

4. I assumed isopropyl alcohol had evaporated in 30+ mins

5. My guess is since you are still alive to make that reply you are going to be just fine young Padawan. Smoke on and do not worry so much.

6. I just put a heaping Tbsp of caustic soda in a mason jar full of warm water then submerge my water pipe in it overnight. Even the bowl and inside of the stem rinse right off and anything inside the stem wipes out with a pipe cleaner real easy. Can get caustic soda at most drug stores. It's labeled Lye.

I doubt you got a headache from the alcohol. Even if there was some liquid left it would have to be a puddle to do that.

7. Nah, you're good. Alcohol evaporates really fast. You would taste the alcohol fumes if there was any in there. In future just rinse with water after cleaning with alcohol and you can smoke out of it like 30 seconds later.