Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot Geek, Mar 30, 2004.

1. [quote name='Corn-dog']Frenchinhale is when you hit the joint/blunt and you don't inhale through your mouth, you instead let the smoke travel upward and you inhale through your nose.
    i dunno what a casper is though"

"casper" is what we call a ghost lol when u let the smoke travel out of your mouth in a thick cloud and inhale it back in

2. "I'll take a hit whenever I see a yellow cartoon character."

Winnnnerrrrrr.

3. So my buddy has a scale that weighs down to the 0.00s. Me and my friends play a game where everyone who has a bag gets around a circle and gets a nug out of their bag. We then go around the circle and everyone takes a guess as to the exact weight of the nug. If you get it right you get the nug! Its a really fun and sometimes upsetting game! :bongin:

4. I'd just play with cups and just one bong honestly but it would just be inbetween beer pong.
    Here's a game I play and its a game that easy to find variations of.
    Tekken- Ready... fight! Everytime you lose either a round or a match, winner takes a hit. This can become a pretty fast paced game with the round factor especially if you don't pause every round to take a hit.
    I've also played this game with first person shooters but things get more difficult, headshot= bong rip, sticky= chillum hit, get assassinated = pack a bowl in shame.
    Just some simple games that have brought me a lot of fun in the past, lemme know what you guys think.

5. Anyone ever play Chicago? You basically take the hit, then pass it around the cyph. You only breathe out when it comes back to you.

6. Fucking chicagoing is the gayest name I have ever heard for that game.

In the most Northern of the East we call it "Kill your Neighbor".

Use a bong. ( Has to have a huge bowl depending on the ammount )

We do this shit like the olympics so everythings legit.

This bowl head holds ( Weed completely POWDERIZED like diamond grinder ) little over 2g.

So you hit it and then you have to hold in the hit until it comes back to you.

But the trick is to take a huge hit to the point where it takes a long time ( Making the guy to your left hold HIS hit in longer ) but not to big of a hit you cough it up or can't hold it in.

I was called Green Iron Lungs back in those days.

7. You can do this alone or with friends.

Play a multiplayer video game. I prefer Tom Clancy's Ghost recon beta.

Everytime you die take a hit.
    Eventually realize you're high as fuck. It's fun I do it every friday night I spend at home.

8. My friends and I made an multiplayer multilingual underwater word game for Android. Can you please give us your opinions on it?

Here it is https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ch_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsInNoLndvcmRmaSJd

To make it short, it's a word puzzle with lots of power-ups, available in almost every language and for almost all mobile platforms (iOS, Kindle, Nook - we'll publish those soon) with multiplayer as well as hot seat mode.

9. If you play it while u re stoned it is more funny :D

10. [quote name='"adamBC"']who says weed is more expensive than liquor?!

a 5$ joint will get 3 people stoned easily. a 10$ mickey will get 1 person drunk.

seems cheaper to me?

anyways, play around the world. Take a hit, hold it in, pass the joint. When it comes back to you, exhale. Hoot again. Hold it, pass it, continue.

if you cant hold it in till it comes back, you miss your rotation.

seems bad, BUT, you can choose to take every hit and make them small so its easy, or you can take HUGE rips every other rotation. Since everyone will be using one of these strategies, the amount of weed you smoke usually evens out. Plus, if you held in a huge hoot aslong as you could, but still didnt make it, your gonna get ripped anyways![/quote]

Wtf a mickeys 40 oz is only 1.99

11. killer is a smoking game, pass round the joint and all hold it in for a round untill it's done. even try and go 2 rounds or more....

done that for years, everyone I know that smokes knows that game

13. Pass a joint and a dice.
    Roll the dice and take the number of hits the dice shows. If you roll a six you gotta smoke the whole joint in one toke , if you manage that roll again.