Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Games?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pot Geek, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Well you play most drinking games with beer, and cheap beer at that. A case of 24 beers can go for as low as $8-12. Weed in this case is definitely more expensive, especially b/c I'm talking about US weed/alcohol prices. Right now at school grams are $15, but back home they go for $20. I know 20 is way too expensive, but I shit you not. That's why I pick up in bulk somewhat to save $$$.

I know the game you speak of, we call it 'Chicago' around here. I'm not sure why though.

2. baseball is fun, i like to play it with 4 people and a monster j or two with some slow burning papers... well i say whoever rolled it sparks it, now they light it up and take the first hit... then passes, does the same thing, but the thing it you have to wait for the j to get around back to you... and if you let it out thats 1 out, if you get 3 outs your out of that game, and must wait for the next j.. and you can keep track by like the first to get a home run wins and just start over wherever the j is smoked to, you can make up little rules on it... but it gets you sooo high!

3. ^what are those?

4. Frenchinhale is when you hit the joint/blunt and you don't inhale through your mouth, you instead let the smoke travel upward and you inhale through your nose.
    i dunno what a casper is though.

5. my friends and i just sit around and play cards and craps

6. Did someone say Chicago? Sorry I was too lazy to read the entire post.

Edit: OK, I see that it was mentioned. Glad to see someone besides me knows who it is.

7. when i'm over smoke i feel like i'm in other dimension, sometime i forget who i'm this is more den crazu!

8. You can smoke too much. You can smoke yourself out and you'll come down so hard it'll blow your mind.

9. wtf? ten bucks for a mickeys?? 44 oz bottles of mickeys or any other beer is like $2.50 in so cal.... and bud is 15 for 1.0 exactly

10. TAKE THAT DRUG

you need an assload of drugs then you write down a bunch of really incredibly stupid dares and put them in a hat. You and another person challenge eachother to take different combos of said drugs or alcohols or do the dare.

if you do the dare it has the person who said the right combo takes the drugs if not you take the drugs.

Mushrooms, JD, a bong, X, and anything else you want are the only game pieces

11. isnt chicago a game where you just hold it in untill it comes back? no money involved, not wasting weed... its self gratifying... and fun to do and watch other people do... and to tease someone and moooove reeeaalllly sloooow............... lol

12. One smoking game is The Rizla Game. Take a bucket, large bowl or a cup or mug. Stick together enough papers to cover the top.

Stick the papers over the top of the cup, making a paper lid, so that it is tight. Put a coin in the centre and your ready to play.

Roll a few spliffs ready. Each person in turn takes a toke of the joint and then makes a hole in the papers, the cant blow out the smoke till they have made their hole.

The loser is the person holding the joint when the penny drops. If the hole they make side burns, or isnt a perfect hole, they have to make another. If they drop a hotrock, its two more.

When the penny drops they've got 3 attempts to put it back. We usually decide on a forefit before hand, usually 'the three ingredients' which is any three ingredients not including water that the loser has to drink.

The thinner the paper the less it burns. Dunno why this is but thin papers give a good long game.

13. Traffic lights: everyone takes a big hit, and lets it out when the spliff gets back round to them.

14. 15-$20 here too :(

i play around the world

15. Shit at my old school grams were $20 and you might find an 1/8 for $40 but they were usually $60 and halfs.....well were not gonna go there. (EDIT:prices for Dank/KB/Dro/Nugs good weed) Schwag was $5,$10,$20,$25,$50,$100 relatively so it worked i guess.

16. smoking is a nice chill calming thing ... games would fuck that

17. i am gonna do that but with the episode of south park when they say shit a shitload of times

18. haha all i know is that smoking will make other simple games really fun anyway, where as with drink ud probs rather have a fight with a lamp post or something lame...

Rock paper scissors is always good, gets the heart pumping if thats what u want, quite intense too lol *remembers a hectic 4 way game of it*

19. the only game me and my friends ever play is to get the smoke as yellow as a school bus. fuck white smoke guys, im talking yellow LIKE A SCHOOL BUS.

little anecdote. Me and my buddies bought a 5 foot acrylic water bong for $45. we got a hookah bowl for it that can pack a clean eigth into it. hook a vaccum too the top spark the bowl with a cigar torch and take the vaccumm off just before the smoke reaches the top, then one of us would take over, and rip it without letting the carb go untill the bowl was about kicked. we got that bitch atleast as yellow as post it notes. thats a kill hit my friend. clear that sucker and ull die.

anyway ive gotten really yellow smoke from a 1 gallon gbong, and yellow smoke froma 5 gallon gbong :) (couldnt clear that it one rip) and those are the games i like to play.

that game where u hold ur hit in untill it comes back around to you, theres a million different names for it, is stupid. just play the "school bus game" hehe

keep it green, make it yellow

20. The school bus game sounds badass. im going to play that asap