Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking games

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fresh, Jul 24, 2006.

1. i was wondering about different smoking games, smokin games like 3,2,1...americans...games like that, does any1 know of any really good ones?

2. Never heard of any smoking games before..

Only drinking games lol.

3. We call it teapartying where I am at. Its a one hit rotation, and you hold the hit in as long as possible, untill the blunt/bowl/jib whatever gets back to you.

Usually we play it where it doesn't matter if you breath out, you just go until you can't anymore, but I've played where if you breath out before you get the smoking instrument back then you are out of the rotation.

4. I've played that, only we called it 'Chicago' for some reason

Also, I don't know if it's technically a game, but we had a loose policy that if you passed the pipe in the wrong direction, the person receiving the misdirected pipe got to take a hit as a toll

5. i made up this game the other day , not really a game, but i watch a movie with alot of smoking and smoke everytime they smoke

6. during the stanley cup this year me and my friends would watch almost every game and we would each take a hit every goal... that isnt much of a game though. There really arent many good smoking games out there I guess

7. puff, puff pass is ussually fun... not really a game but hit the piece twice and pass it around... the real fun starts when the bowl(s) are done.

8. I enjoy games like Risk and Axis and Allies, so it just convert them into drinking/smoking games. Its simple, when you lose a territory you smoke. You could also try smoking monopoly or something. Just make a rule that says, everytime a player collects $200 he/she smokes. or everytime a player builds a house or hotel, that player must smoke. Just explore and be creative.

9. i play this rad game. what i do is put marijuana in the bowl of my pipe. i then light it and inhale. i havn't thought of a name for the game though, any ideas?

10. Baseball is a fun game... i see its called other things in other places. Its where you hit it and hold it till it comes back to you.

There are a couple other games... i think if you search for "smoking games" or "Smoking rules" u might get something

11. DUDE CALL IT GETTING HIGH!!! i dont know how i even thought of that, i know i know im amazing... but hold the applause

12. Me and my friends play this a few times. It's called smoke till you pass out. It's fun for the people that don't pass out because we get to fuck with the people that do passout. :p

Like my bro Jeremy passed out we stripped all his clpthjes off and tied him to the bottom side of a big ass branch for the night. :hello:

13. yeah around brooklyn we call it chicago too, idk why either:p

I dont really play "games" while smoking i just like to get high, chicago doesnt really count as a game to me b/c its good when you only have a little bit of weed and alot of people, chicago has worked wonders for me:smoking:

14. Never heard of smoking games.
    Only lighting up,getting ripped,and enjoying life.

15. I know a game with a 90% chance of getting you mindfucked.

Person #1 in the circle. He says a word of his choice (this can be a band, singer, road name etc).
    Stoner #1 passes to his/her left.

Stoner #2 must now think of a band or singer (what ever category you're playing under) starting with the same letter as the last one.

E.g. Stoner 1 says a band called "I Smoke Weed" then #2 says "I Toke Weed"

Sorry, bad explanation.

Continue this until somebody gets it wrong.

The dumbass that gets it wrong must perform a Punisher.*

* This is when the person takes a hit while kneeling on the ground with his or her head down.
    This person must take a number of tokes (say 2 for this example). As he/she breathes in the person must stand up VERY VERY FAST. While still breathing in this victim :)devious:) must assume a yawning position; two hands behind the head and the head leaned backwards.

Finally to breathe out he/she leans the head forwards extremely fast while ex-haling.

If done correctly the punisher will get you a mad head rush. Also, if you change the number of tokes, somebody is gonna get absolutely CASPERED :hello::smoking:

- Thanks go to www.smokingwithstyle.com for teaching me this game. i re-worded this guide on the game into my own words.

16. o man i cant believe none of you have played ZONKED o man ill find the rules and post them

hahah the first weekend i started to smoke i went to my aunts and me and all my cousins smoked a shit load and i was so fucking stoned (noob of course) and i won this game and i was winning so much i was giving out charade hits :)

17. Me and my friends play "don't get caught".

18. Okay here's one that me and my friends invented recently.

When you get the joint, take very short, loud puffs, and try and make those puffs into notes. You then basicaly puff the melody to a song, and the rest have to guess what song it is. Whoever guesses gets the joint.

It's awesome:smoke: