Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Smoking game]The animal game

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xylius, May 16, 2011.

1. Hey everyone!

So I was wondering, when me and my buddies are smoking, we usually do the animal game, and I was wondering (since no one of us knows where the animal game comes from) if anyone else knows about the animal game.

For those of you who are not familiar, the game goes like this:

Step 1: You start the game by saying the name of an animal (ex: Cat)
    Step 2: Pass the bong/joint to someone else.
    Step 3: This person has to hold the hit in, until he can think of an animal name which starts with the last letter of the last animal (ex: Tiger).

Now go back to step 2, and play from there.

We almost always have a fun time doing this, with the added benefit of getting really high.

2. My friends always hold the smoke in, might do this for kicks one day.

3. what happens if you dont hold your hit in or cant think of an animal? you get punched in the face?

4. Nah, if you cant hold your hit in you get skipped on the next round.
    If you can't think of an animal, same thing.

5. thats pretty cool game, we always do baseball, kinda the same thing, only you just hold ur shit till you get the piece back, if you cant you're skipped,,

we only do this with like bongs or something thats insane to hold btw

6. Hehe, I'd love to try it with a bong, but I don't own one, and if you do you're considered a junky (where I live) :(

Anyways, what's baseball?

7. rofl sorry dude

8. Oh lol, I can't read for shit :p

I thought it was about playing actual baseball, I'd be amazed if I could hit any flying object while stoned :p