Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking from roof? pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by timmay109, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hi grasscity. Iv been lurking around these forums for a year and now made an account. Would it be a good idea to smoke outside my window in my room. IV attached pictures of what it looks like from the inside and from both sides. On one side there is a house but on the other there is a wall. Good or bad idea? I can't smoke anywhere else.

Attached Files:

2. I meant going onto the roof and smoking btw.

3. You don't think those neighbors who's windows face proposed smoking spot might notice someone chilling on their room smoking? Might be suspicious enough to call the cops thinking someone's breaking in. I see only negative things happening trying that, it'd look sketchy as fuck if I saw a neighbor doing that lol.

4. night time might be alright. depends how lit the area is. otherwise, sploof/light febreeze it man.

daytime is definitely not a good idea.

5. damn ive never smoked on my roof before. might try it today

6. I dig sitting up on my roof. As you can see to your left. :laughing:

If anyone were to glance out toward your place from that house, they'd see you and probably take a closer look at what you're up to. If you don't give a shit about that, go for it. Nutin' like gettin' high to get high.

7. Do it at night man, lol