Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking from Metal, Copper, whatnot.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Nov 4, 2010.

1. I made a pipe using the metal connecter for cable-tv. its a nice small bowl and I found a perfect tube to put it into. Point of the thread is, how bad is it to be smoking from this? Metal, sometimes ill use a tin foil screen. I use it about everyday, usually just to kill my roaches.

2. ...................wtf??

3. It is quite bad for you, stop using it. Go buy a cheap bowl, you can get one for 5-10 bucks

4. I would say metal would be okay to smoke out of as some pipes are made out of it? (correct me if wrong). I used to have a little metal or steel pipe and the only thing bad about it was it collected massive resin and burned like fuck.