Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking from a blunt after a 2 week hiatus from them...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jae Marley, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Ever since I started smoking I've mainly smoked blunts and out of pieces..and by blunts I mean using 100% weed, no tobacco mixture...well anyways, for the past 2 weeks I've been smoking stictly joints now (again, only ganja), using 100% natural hemp rolling papers....Well today I had a session with some friends and they rolled up a blunt...after I hit it I got the WORST taste I've ever experienced ...the blunt tasted horrible, I couldn't even hit it as deeply as I wanted to....damn, after only a 2 week detoxification of blunt wraps, I've already grown to hate them..I've been spoiled by my good, good friend, Hemp. Thanks Hemp :smoke:. only joints, pieces, and bongs for me..........oh, and vaporizers when I get my hands on one :cool:

2. Agreed man, as a daily smoker I went from smoking about 3-4 blunts a week to about 1 or 2 a month.. Just because of health reasons..

I almost never cough when I smoke now except when it's a blunt lol.. The inner leaf of a blunt is made up partially of synthetic paper which cant be good for you.. But I still enjoy the taste of the occasional Dutch/Game blunt..

I got these nice Bob Marley Hemp papers which I really like, and a bubbler and vape too.. That's the way to go IMO. Stick with smoking the natural plant

3. I use Bob Marley rolling papers too and I'm never turning back haha :hello:

4. Fuck?

Shit, I'll smoke blunts, joints, resin...as long as I get stoned.

5. When you're not in a comfortable environment, car, forest, ext. nothing beats a b.

6. Productive first post very true. As far as blunts go some taste good some don't. Your friend probably just used a gross one. I doubt blunts turned gross to you in 2 weeks to be honest.

7. Papers?

8. Hmmm, maybe...either way, they're unhealthy anyway, so Im staying away from them as a whole

9. No. They don't burn as well outside. And they can't take as much of a beating as a blunt. Blunts are best for smoking outside though.