Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for the first time in 4 months tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swanseatoker, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Well, title says it all. I took a long break because I felt like I needed to get my priorities straight. Now I have all A's in my college classes, and a good job. My best friend from my super stoner days is in town for the first time in awhile with some fire bud and has invited me over to his place tonight to smoke a few blunts with him. It is going to be wild. Wish me luck boys, I'm about to be higher than I have been in years. 

2. Enjoy! Have fun bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I remember the first time I was ever REALLY high.  My vision started moving in blocks and I felt like I was in a video game.  Save yourself a morning blunt!

4. Enjoy dude!

5. #5 Cobra Commander, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    The indescribable feeling of a tolerance break high, It amazes me at how much stronger the high is.
    I can't help but sense your about to ride through good times village, where it's good times, all the time...s.

6. #6 LovingTree, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013

Lol this post almost makes me want to take a break