Smoking for the first time in 2 years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SalutingSalami420, Dec 27, 2017.

1. hey guys whats up! Im new here but not new to the world of cannabis. I smoked for 4 years everyday but quit 2 years ago because i started a job in security and couldnt smoke. I now got a new job that doesn't test! Awesome right. But im a little nervous which is weird because i love pot. I just basically forgot what its like to be high and i overthink alot. I just spent about 200 on a new bong and ash catcher so im going to try it out tonight and keep you guys updated once i start

• Like Like x 2
  2. Eyyy that’s awesome! Further updates will be amusing considering how fucked you’ll be and hopefully you make it to the thread to even respond(or remember about it). The only thing I’ll note is embrace yourself for the first bong rip, could catch you off guard considering your tolerance being drastically reduced or gone and your lungs have turned a lil pink. I wish you a fucked night my dude, cheers! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hahahaha thanks brother! Ill try to remember. Im taking it a little bit at a time then once i remember what its like then its lift off! Ill post pics later as well

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Smart call on taking lil snappers, and pics would be sick! Especially some side angles of dat sexc peice ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I could also use some help on how to fill this thing properly lol. Its super exotic got some weird slitted honey comb style percs. Ill show you guys later and see if you guys know what to do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. But yes very smart lol im not trying to see pirates under my covers like one of the first times i got high

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. However, I haven’t owned a bigger, expensive, honeycome perc like you probably have, but the basics of filling it is until you can pull and it goes through all the percs BUT you don’t get Poseidon’s kiss! And lmao one of my first times smoking via bong I chugged a 2 liter bottle of water thinking it’d calm my burning lungs but seconds later vomited pure water :/ also one or the highest times I’ve ever been, saw patterns for a good 10m on a stone step I was recovering from being sick on. Haha all from one hit, wasn’t even that big XD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ive owned some pretty crazy bongs in my life. But this one is different. I wish i could show you but im at work but yeah ive had some pretty crazy experiences like that lol coughed so hard i threw up in front of everyone and it was so embarrassing. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Huh well definitely looking forward to them and lmao yea but I swear you never quite fully recall them... haha that could b taken as a good or bad thing

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thats why tonight im just gonna toke up and play some gta online lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Truu b chill af, well pce my guy nice meeting ya! Lookin forward to tn

12. Its official. Im high af

-Stay Weird

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Haha saaame my guy! Bought myself two new Legendary bongs, pics OTW. What strain u got burnin and peice pics?

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol you say that as if it's a bad thing. I would start laughing and saying "arrrg me matey!" lololololol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I couldnt even function my phone last night lol. Ill have to send pics when i get home. And its a sour D strain. At first i was taking very small hits and i was like damn i dont feel anything. Then like a half hour later. It hit me like a damn punch in the face. I was playing gta and and i remember is everything slowed down and i stared freaking out lol but then i basically remember allthe other times i got high and from there it was a great night

-Stay Weird

16. Bahahahahahahahah thats basically what i was doing

-Stay Weird