Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking for a while and never got high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sexybanana, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Sup everybody
    My buddy began smoking earlier this month. We smoked 6-7 joints together and he never got high, and it kinda started to piss him off. I was wondering if it happened to anyone else and what could be the cause of this. I know its not because he didnt smoke "enough", i saw him smoke 2 joints (which is alot for a new smoker) in a row without getting any sort of high. I was thinking of making edibles, what do yall think ?
    Thanks alot

-Sexaybanana

2. [quote name='"sexybanana"']Sup everybody
    My buddy began smoking earlier this month. We smoked 6-7 joints together and he never got high, and it kinda started to piss him off. I was wondering if it happened to anyone else and what could be the cause of this. I know its not because he didnt smoke "enough", i saw him smoke 2 joints (which is alot for a new smoker) in a row without getting any sort of high. I was thinking of making edibles, what do yall think ?
    Thanks alot

-Sexaybanana[/quote]

Next time make sure after he takes his hit and the smoke is in his mouth still to suck in a hit of fresh air and watch as he coughs a lung up and gets higher than shit :smoking: oh and also it could be his first time he didn't get high that happens to people sometimes at least that's what everyone says I didn't experience this.

3. Yeah edibles may be the best way for him, idk what it could be

4. Make sure he's smoking properly. If the smoke had entered his lungs he would have been high, simple. Unless it was that "not getting high the first time" thing some people experience in which case he should be good to go the next attempt.

5. Is he inhaling? Sure he might be sucking smoke into his mouth, but if it doesn't get to the lungs, he's not gonna get high.

6. Thats what i thought at first, and I showed him how to inhale properly and still no results... I guess Ill cook some firecrackers and see what happens

Thanks for all the replies

7. Also have him try a waterfall bong those force you to inhale.

8. When I was real young the first 6 months I smoked I didn't get high and I was definatly inhaling. Try edibles first and after the body recognizes theTHC he will be able to smoke and get high after that. My friends got pissed and wouldn't smoke me out because I was wasting their weed. It's weird I had to eat acid before I got high on weed. I don't recomend that but that is how I started getting high from smoking weed. That was 28 years ago-

9. Make sure hes inhaling like everyone said. It also could jusr be that he recently started smoking. I didnt get high my first time.

10. wow you guys wasted 7 joints?

11. [quote name='"headie shot"']wow you guys wasted 7 joints?[/quote]

I dont think he meant at once

But if he did thats such a waste

12. No of course not lol, that was over the course of 2 weeks.

13. That's not possible to smoke 6-7 joints and not get high, especially if you are a new smoker. If he was inhaling the smoke into his lungs he wouldn't have even made it through the 2nd joint. Maybe he was high as balls but was saying he "wasn't high", a lot of people do that shit.

14. A waterfall would be the easiest way. Edibles are awesome, but I think the high is a bit different. A few waterfalls and your friend will be feeling pretty good, my man. Good luck.

15. I had this problem with my friend, he smoked hash and all sorts of kush and mids over several different tries and never got high. Bong, bowl, you name it. Don't know why but one time we got some really good shit and 2-3 bowls and he was flying. Keep trying and he'll get there, just make sure hes inhaling correctly.

16. Shit ***** a few? Lol I take a water bottle full of smoke and Im on my ass lol