Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking etiquette

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by schlagee, Jan 24, 2001.

1. If you laid it down and said it was everyone's weed you leave it, because you are the one leaving the group. If you said "I have weed we can smoke!" and kept it on your person when you leave you take it with you though.

2. They can either keep it and enjoy it, or we will roll anything left on the table and smoke it as a farewell Doobie

3. >>Bumped an 11 year old thread.

Either way - I dont put down more enough, you can always grab more that way you dont come onto these situations

4. I don't see what the big deal is. It's just weed. It's not like my friend is starving and I'm taking the last bits of food. I take anything I bring with me when I leave a buddy's house. It's called cleaning up after yourself. Usually my friends have their own bud though so they don't really want mine. If they don't, I'm assuming I smoked them out because my bud is out. I'm selfish for not giving even more?

5. This thread is from 2001... retro.

I can be a weed santa claus sometimes. But I'd probably roll it up into a joint and spark it before leaving, take a few hits and leave the rest for my buddy.

6. Old school

7. Do what you want, I wouldn't judge you.

I usually keep my stash out on the table when at friends' places just for quick access if I decide I want to pitch more, that doesn't mean it's just up for grabs for everyone.

That being said if I wasn't already stoned af I would just ask them to smoke it real quick with me before I leave.

8. Unless it was some sort of organized weed party, neither me, nor anybody I know, would just leave their weed on the table to be smoked at will by anybody. It's not a trust issue, all my closest homies are the same way, its because we're broke and we just smoke when its mutual, not hard to just ask if the person with weed wants to smoke, or if you're that person, ask everyone if they want to smoke.
    Also there's nothing rude about not smoking all of your weed with people, that shits expensive, if somebody gets offended that you saved some of your weed for yourself later then they should be slapped haha, its completely understandable, and I'f find it weird if you didn't take some of your weed home if anything. Every crew's "etiquette" is different though, but I am fond of mine

9. It really depends on the situation, there is two ways this can go.

If you go to a friends crib and decide to all smoke, and you just happened to put your bud on the table, at the end of the night you can pick it up and not even think about it.

If its some sort of arrangement where all of you guys smoke each other up on a day, and the amount everyone else puts in is 1/8th (example) and you have to leave, you should leave what you agreed to match (IMO).

10. [quote name='"budburner"']
    (...)

but...... In an ideal world, it will not be illegal in the first place (and, in theory, you could offer to smoke one with a cop... Wouldn't that be weird?)[/quote]

that would be awesome!

11. Wow. This thread is older than some members. Crazy.

12. [quote name='"synyster jesus"']wow. This thread is older than some members. Crazy.[/quote]

^ lol!!!

13. its normal to take it here because its so expensive and getting more difficult to get. if the other dude was smoked out and dry i would give him a bit to say thanks for having me over. maybe .5g

14. Haha man I didn't even notice that.