Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking + Earthquakes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jakkawakka, Apr 5, 2010.

1. #1 jakkawakka, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    Hey GC,

Have any of you guys heard about the earthquakes in Southern California and Mexico going on?

Well, I got to experience one stoned out of my mind!:eek:

Basically, I was chilling in my bathroom, smoking, while standing on a toilet blowing the smoke into the vent. I had just taken a hit, when the house decided to start doing the worm. My feet fell into the toilet, and the rest of me fell onto the floor. At this point, I'm freaking the FUCK out, I just want to get my dog and get outside, but I cant find my shit. WHERE THE HELL IS MY STUFF IT WAS ON THE COUNTER TWO SECONDS AGO. It turns out the initial jolt threw everything that was on the counter six feet into the bathtub. So i pick it all up and run downstairs and outside.
    Everyone else in the neighborhood is also outside and by this time, the earthquake had kinda chilled out. But for some reason, everyone was staring at the tree next to me like it was a fat burrito (everyone is mexican). I start looking at it and it just looks like a normal tree to me, but they are still staring at it. So I just kinda sit there, hoping they stop looking at it. But then I realized I had no pants on.

so the moral of the story is don't smoke without pants if you live where there are earthquakes

**EDIT*** I forgot to say that i live in El Centro, CA. So I was like 50 miles away from the epicenter.

2. woooow

the last big earthquake hit up here when i was wearing super short shorts... my neighbor was way too nice to me ever since

3. Oh my god, LOL! :laughing:

I'm so glad I don't live in SoCal. Earthquakes suck, and I can't even imagine experiencing one stoned. :eek:

Next time, stand on the toilet when the seat cover is down. That way you won't fall into the toilet, you'll fall off. Just some helpful advice ;). lol

4. Uhh did you run out with your weed and bowl in your hands and no pants? What an herb

5. Thanks, I often times smoke without pants/shirts on (don't ask) and I do live in an earthquake area....

Happy Toking!

6. fuckin earthquake broke my bong! i was out with some homies and when the earthquake came i was trippin. later when i got home i found my bong on my bedroom floor in pieces.....

7. Yeah, try remembering what you need to do in a 6.something earthquake while pretty stoned. It's not that easy.

8. god man just think what it would be like for people toking where big big earthquakes happen.

9. I'm pretty sure I'd drop my weed and pipe and quickly put my pants on.