Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking during a thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hockeydan1092, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I just smoked a joint in the rain, whaaaaat

2. same. i love smoking while its raining though. sounds awesome.

3. I get a little jumpy if i get too spaced out, and then a loud bang happens. I prefer heavy rains, or light to meduim snow showers at night.

4. There's ah' storm ah' brewin' where i'm located as well :smoke:

...And you can bet i got a bowl packed :)

5. Depends on the storm. Sometimes it's awesome as shit but sometimes that shit can really freak me out. But I think it's because I trick myself into it. Like thinking it's worse than it actually is, especially when you have those coincidentally timed alert system tests on the TV. Makes me think that something actually bad is happening.

Just the other night I had my routine Jamaican shower and after I was ready to go back upstairs I managed to trick myself into thinking someone was waiting somewhere in my house ready to stab me. So after standing at the locked bathroom door for like 10 minutes I made a mad dash to my room without looking back. But of course 10 minutes later I walked down to the kitchen to get some snacks no problem.

6. It's raining by me forthe second day in a row. I love rainy wake and bakes.

7. yea, i always go onto the balcony and just chill and watch and listen even tho i get spooked from time to time if it's a real big one

8. Theres a nice one over me right now. First time in a very very long time since we have had rain, much less a thunderstorm like this

And guess what. No weed.

9. yes, i love it.

10. huge one outside right now, constant lightning

11. One time when I was super baked I was sitting outside and there was a huge wind/thunder storm and it was crazy powerful. I remember my neighbors fence across the road blew over and my other neighbors had a branch snap off of a tree and stab through the top of their camper and was just sitting in it straight up. Crazy storm but incredible to watch when your blitzed

12. vaping in this storm right now, its fucking insane bro and im in sauga area. Downton tdot getting zeus'd

13. I'm in Toronto and the storms finally settling down now... Seeing the lightning and hearing that thunder was amazing!

14. Smoking during a thunderstorm is awesome. Its the best when you have a porch with a roof you can just sit out there and blaze.

15. My best friend and I when we were young would chill at one of our houses and go into the garage and watch the storm and we were only like 7 or so and our dads would always be out there to drinking beer and what not and now that we have both been smoking for some time now we recently just started doing the tradition again and his parents don't care that we smoke so we just sit there with our own bongs or own blunt or something and just sit in the garage and smoke and drink and watch tv while the storm is going. It's a great time if you ask me. I would almost rather do that than go to a party that has a decent chance of being busted and have a bunch of sloppy drunk sluts there lol.

16. Thunder and lighting are so awesome when you are high. If you have the chance to experience it I suggest you do. Just don't stand in an open area.

17. Fuckin did that out back in the gazebo...magical

18. We once hotboxed a friends truck in front of his parents house about 10pm in a thunderstorm listening to Atmosphere-Fuck You Lucy. Pretty chill night.

19. i love big thunderstorms...dont really get that many in northeast PA tho

20. Yes yesterday the storm in Toronto was amazing, as if it will never end.