Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking / driving, help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canofthebis, Feb 14, 2010.

1. SWIM has finished smoking bud as SWIM started driving, however, SWIM would like to know if SWIM would be banned from driving if SWIM was smoking the night before driving... SWIM knows THC stays in the system so would you be banned for just having it in your system? or smoking it the night before? or do you have to be under the influence at the time? this is something SWIM would never do

BTW, SWIM is asking for the UK law

2. no offense, but you just made as much sense as a football bat.

3. Yeah I like to go swimming too.

4. YOU don't have to say SWIM here. YOU can talk all YOU want about how YOU smoke before YOU drive.

5. .....

Attached Files:

6. #6 BluntStep, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    hahaha YUP
    Driving stoned is a good time tho lol
    and im guessing they wouldnt try n piss test you if you
    got pulled over and smoked the night before even in the UK

7. Twilight zone

8. Just make sure ya buckle both clips on the lifejacket and your good to just right in man!

9. we all know i sounded like a twat, we all know what paranoia is like....

could you actually get banned from driving if u smoke weed the night before and get reported / tested?

10. Every state has different policies, but it's fine to drive high for the most part.

11. I'm pretty sure you get charged with a DUI in most states if you get pulled over and your stoned and they can prove it...

12. I would say your ok man as long as you don't look high and you don't drive like an ass you won't get stopped. I've hardly ever been pulled over an most of the time it's for loud music or speeding so don't worry yourself

13. UK law: Technically any amount in system would be drug driving. However, you will never be tested for anything other than alcohol (via breath sample) unless you refuse said breath sample and have to give blood. Just give the breath sample; moral, don't drink and drive.

Even so, any lawyer worth a penny would be able to get you off a cannabis driving charge because of the fact that THC stays in your system so long; they would be able to say that you weren't impaired while driving.