Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking dried out bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinginBama, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Left my bud in my car yesterday for a few hours in what was probably 120 degree heat.

It looked dried out, but I smoked it anyway. The hits were rough, but it still got me pretty baked.

Obviously, the high wasn't as good considering the weed was dried out, but it was better than nothing.

Anything wrong with smoking dried out bud, and is there anything I can do to make it better, like putting it in the freezer?

I know I'm being cheap, but it was a couple of grams in a fairly new sack!

Thanks GC!

2. All I know is that dried out bud is more harsh to hit because of the lack of moisture. There's nothing wrong with it just i dont like the harshness. Ways to prevent it is put it in a vial or mason jar, other than that I think dried bud is dry and wont become any better haha

3. if its smokeable smoke it

4. wrap your bud in a leaf of lettuce should regain some moisture

5. Try vaping it.

6. Yea, I actually have a method. Spray a squirt of water into a ziploc bag and put your bud in it, poke a hole in it, just a little one, and leave it in the sun

7. put a small piece of orange peel in the bag for about an hour. Make sure its a good orange so it doesn't get mold. :wave:

8. Add it to the shake stash...