Smoking doobies and blunts in your apartment

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by budmakesmewizer, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I'm moving into my first apartment tomorrow and I plan on ripping my bong all the time, but I'm concerned about the excess smoke coming from a joint or blunt. Anybody have any experience with this?

2. #2 ghostonvacation, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    I live in an apartment and burn everyday, multiple times a day. If you have a window, open it! Also, if you are geeking about it you could buy a fan and get the air moving around in your unit, preferably out the window? You could also use a spoof/smoke buddy (I've seen them called a bunch of names) as a last resort...I don't fuck with those though :p

Also, just FYI, this section is for new growers, you would get more responses in Tokers Q&A :smoke:

Good luck with the move man, that shit is stressful...gonna need to burn a few for sure :D

3. Yea I'm still new to this lol but I'm gonna say fuck it tomorrow and burn a fatty right on the couch!

4. Yep, this section is for questions about cultivation...

5. side note:

invest in this, it will save you from having the 5-0 called from those good Samaritan neighbors.

[​IMG]

$6 at PepBoys