Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking dog hair

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TattooKilla, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Here's the situation:

I keep alot of weed in my 4 piece grinder. Already Grinded.
    I have a puppy who sheds everywhere.
    Earlier this morning my grinder fell on ground, mixing the spilled weed with dog hair on floor.

I pinched up 99% of the bud. Now I'm smoking a bowl. There's clearly a few dog hairs in my bud.
    Should I worry?
    I know it's kinda gross, but I'm a broke college student and I'm not gonna fucking waste the weed.
    I'm not too worried cuz I'm smoking it right now :smokingdoghair:
    Thoughts..?

2. a couple dog hairs won't do anything, enjoy :smoking:

3. What a doggone shame. :( You'll be fine. Keratin tastes like shit, though.

4. It's just a bit of dog hair, it would be the same situation as if you were to smoke with like dust or something of that sort.

5. Dude cheech and chong smoked dog shit maann your fine

6. Your gonna be fine, its just gonna taste terrible.

7. Tastes fine haha

8. just imagine the dog hairs as thc hairs and get higher

9. Well thats all that matters man smoke it up :)

10. Hahahahah this made me lol, only cuz it happens to me a lot, I'll sit there picking out dog hair of my
    Bud, till I finally say fuck it and toke it all up!

11. Why dont you just take the hair out?lol

12. #12 Tokerton, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Hey, Chong smoked dog crap, I think you'll be fine.

13. Lol my pit/terrier mutt sheds as soon as you rub her down. Shit if maui wowiie and labador is good..you should be good haha.

14. Shieeeet niqqa after a bowl you'll have forgotten all about the dog hairs :laughing: I'd do the same thing though if I was in your position.

15. Ahhhh I so feel your pain. My damn white dog sheds everywhere and it's annoying as hell WHEN I WANT TO WEAR SOMETHING BLACK BUT MY DOG SHEDS EVERYWHERE SO NOW THERE'S HAIR ALL OVER MY HOUSE AND MY BLACK CLOTHES. Sucks dick man. So I'm sure ive smoked some dog hairs. Sorry for the caps, helps me vent lol

16. Breath that hound in son,make you feel good!

17. Yeah man, same situation here with my cat-_- I just don't care anymore, it's a waste of time trying to pick it out:D

18. Why not just pick them all out, it can only take so long. Then you have weed with no dog hair. I dunno, just what not disgusting sane people would do.

19. Obviously you've never been in this situation

20. Shit i can afford more weed and i would still smoke that shit.