Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Dank NYC Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chase6, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Out of my JUST cleaned bong!

I only took 1 rip and waited for 15min and I'm fucking really high.

But the thing is, I live in my parents house right now, so I have to use a sploof, put the AC/Fan on, open the window, close/lock the door and put a towl on the bottom, light a scented candle... and when I took the first rip, which I had to hit it then put my hand on the top and get a new breath of air cause it was a big one, and then realized I didn't have my sploof... so I had to put the bong down on a flat surface, go across the room and open where I keep it and blow into it.

So basically you just read a novel about what I just did and I realize now I'm high as fuck and am taking too long.

Here's the bud and my bong:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy. Also, I'm sorry if this doesn't belong in this section of the forums.

I'll be here, burnin'. :smoke:

2. Thanks bro. The bong is made by a local artist. It hits really well and I love the way it looks.

3. Where are you from? My bong kinda has the same design, it was done locally too.

4. Long Island. 516

5. Whats the price on that diesel on LI?

6. dude doesnt that look like beasters in terms of colors, hairs and all that stuff? Im not callin you out im just makin a comparision

7. sorry to break both of your hearts, but that is not a custom local blown bong at all. Ive seen it hundreds of times, exact same one, many colors. Its a common headshop staple on the bong shelf.. Nice bong nonetheless. Nice weed to man.

8. it depends on the grower. if he/she doesn't trim off all the pistils, it'll look like that regardless of dank or beasters. it's not like beasters grow more pistils, it's just that they aren't manicured very well.

9. Believe me, it's really really dank shit. My friend (the dealer) spent the most to get this bud and he's had some really dank Haze and Jack Herer this summer.

I took 3 big rips off this bong and was good for the night. I got incredibly high.

That's a bummer on the bong, but it looks like it wasn't produced in a factory since there are human errors on the actual design. As long as it works well (and it does, have gotten many kudos on it) it's fine with me.

Happy tokin' guys.

10. nice bud, nice jar, and nice bong.

11. For me it was $400 for an O of this.

For the Haze it would have probably been $340-380.

I was buying the Haze and Jack Herer for $50 an eighth, $100 a quarter. But he paid more to get this NYC Sour Diesel, so he's charging a bit more.

12. Thanks a lot man. :smoke:

13. A lot of head shop glass is man blown, its just very simple, and not produced by a named custom artist who spends a very long time on a custom piece.

14. thats awesome man, 516 all day. i've been tryin to get my hands on some dies all summer. huff ass dealers by me

15. Yeah. Either way, I'm 100% satisfied with my bowl. It's simple, but very effective.

And yeah, 516. What town are you in? North Bellmore reppin'.

16. do work bellmore, i'm over in Long Beach

17. word. I was just at lido west the other day with my boys

18. haha i literally bought the sam exact jar yesterday

19. props on the func pad.. where do you live in 516 i live on Floral Park/Franklin Sq border
    *nvm i can read