Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking dabs in the mountain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whitedamon, Dec 13, 2014.

1. I'm getting wax for the first time. It's a 90% concentrate from bubba kush. I want to smoke it in the mountain and snowboard high basically. I've done it with flower before and it was nice.
    is that feasible? I've heard it gets you too stoned to even move...
    thanks!

2. If you mean it has 90%THC, then yeah, be careful with that. I am a veteran stoner, but I cannot handle concentrates beyond hash ot kief. Sometomes even oil greens me out. I can handle 25-30% THC in a flower just great. But some waxes and shatters just get me too high.

3. Does it make you feel tired/inactive?

4. Do a trial run at home to see how it hits you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. At about 8000 ft........ a little more THC & a little less oxygen was something I forgot to plan for.
    I got pretty dizzy for a while but I felt fine after the that went away. Everyone is different though.

6. Just go for it.

For some reason I find people annoying when they ask certain things like "should I......?"

Don't ask us, just fuckin' do it!

I have some hallucinogens tonight and I'm just gonna do it.....

Just DO IT!

7. #7 whitedamon, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    I wouldnt want to ruin my first day in the mountain so I had to make sure. Also its considerable exercise

8. #8 As Above So Below, Dec 13, 2014

I didn't mean to trash you or anything, I understand. 

Me personally, I don't ask stuff, I just do it. Which has been good AND bad for me...

I don't usually think of the consequences , I'm more of a here and now just do it, "fuck-what-happens-later" kind of person. :laughing:

9. That's fine x) I just want to avoid getting too stoned to snow

The oxygen thing you can't help. The higher you go the less there is...

The most important thing is to make sure you eat before hand.

Make sure your blood sugar is good.

I'm very sensitive when I have low blood sugar and have greened more than a few times because I'm too lazy to eat....

You should be good though....

I smoked a few joints while going through Colorado's mountains and I did just fine. The elevation was very steep and my sisters shitty old car could barely take the elevation... I must've smoked a few joints around a few thousand feet.....

11. #12 As Above So Below, Dec 13, 2014

I like it! I prefer that style though... The nice upright ones where you can see what you're dabbing.

I have a rig that is very similar to that and I love it!

I like the fact that you can see the nail and what you're dabbing.

I've had a few rigs that you couldn't really see the nail and had to sort of guess as you swirl it around the nail... 

A piece of advice... You never want to touch the dab to the nail! You want to heat the nail up so hot that the dab only has to be near the nail for it to vaporize.

If you are touching your dab to the nail you are burning the shit out of your wax.

You want to heat the nail up so hot that all you have to do is get your dab close to the nail and it will vaporize instantly.

12. I exclusivity smoke oil, sometimes over a gram in a day and I've never lost the ability to move. Weed will burn you out 10x harder than oil, I recommend everyone smoke oil for daytime activities.

13. Bless! I have no idea how to use it x) I'll inform myself and hopefully post some cool pics here when I go in January

14. You'll get high for sure, be careful.

15. I like this blade... Super high five

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum