Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Cones

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jtanner33, Apr 8, 2009.

1. hey wat do u all think of smoking cones? i just bought a blunt cone and 6 paper cones to try out. i hope it works out good

2. What?
    Smoking cones is taking hits from a bong..

3. Taking hits from a bong??????? wat does that have todo with smoking cones?

4. he says smoking cones refers to hitting a bong, so why are yu talking about paper...but i havent hear dof that reference before, only about blunts ive never hit one though heard their nice

5. they ight, its reall quick and can be convenient at times and they burn ok too. a little harsh- like burning paper, but its still good. it gets the job done... last time i did one was 2 years ago wen i first started, it was a pretty big one and it got me ripped as fuck i still remember that night

6. He means cone as in a cone blunt/joint, where it's skinny at the mouth piece and gets larger towards the end so it looks like a cone.

Personally I've never tried one, just seems like it takes more effort. I'm fine with straight L's.

7. Oh my mistake GC!
    Ive never rolled a joint like that before although id like too.

Ah over here in Australia, we refer to Cones as taking hits from the bong. And your conepeice is the bowl you pack for each hit..

8. In america, a cone is a way to roll a joint/blunt. In europe, its a bong load. Go figure.:wave:

9. Never heard of Cone as a reference to a bong hit, that's neat..

As for the cone blunts, I don't really enjoy them. Not really for any real reason, it just seems like more trouble, and I'm always high enough off a normal blunt, so don't fix it if it isn't broken. That, and I always feel like I have to hit it with my head tilted back, lest everything fall out, even though thats not true. I get the same effect from a little chillum..

10. No, Australia.

11. It's defiantly smoking cones down here ;)

My friend bought a cone spliff template thing once, their pretty good I think. Dunno if there's much point in one considering you could just roll a normal J in the same amount of time ;)

peace

12. we call them baseball bats too, and we don't use special papers for them -- though they work best with juicy jays (usually what I smoke with anyway) as they're longer than zigzags or other kinds of papes.

We frequently roll bats or cones.

13. To be honest, I never really saw the big fasination with spiliffs, Massive waste of weed imo and doesn't get you that high..

BONGS ALL THE WAY!