Smoking causes vertigo

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by mcjays, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Hope everyone is having a good day/night. Let me start by saying smoking causes MY vertigo to act up, not that it will lead to having vertigo.

Anyways whenever I smoke I can only take a few puffs before my vertigo starts to act up. I can vape and its no problem; however, I enjoy the different highs I get from my different glass. I enjoy my vape but would like to start being able to smoke again.

Anyone have any experience with this or suggestions to prevent it.

2. Hmm, you could always get an adapter for your vape to plug into you favorite waterpipe. 2birds

just getting my feetwet, check my highdive into the glass world - G.R.O

3. I only get vertigo when I'm withdrawling from a particular substance.

Most recently about a week ago this happened and the weed I had atm kinda made it worse.

I then went and matched a buddy who had some dank kill and after we smoked that good blunt my vertigo was completley gone!

Try diff strains op...

4. Thanks for the answers guys. GigSet, do you know if they make an adapter for a pax, I've never seen one before.

Relaudid, it's funny you say to try a different strain that's what I was leaning towards most. If I smoke during a vertigo attack it makes it so much worse. In my opinion.

5. Smoking is very dangerous for health especially for lungs and heart.  it also effects of smoking on the immune system