Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking buddies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SubliminalShock, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I hope this isn't against the rules. I know 420chan prohibits "hookup" threads or anything of the like. But this isn't what this is. I'm just looking for people in the Canton, Michigan area who would like to chill and smoke. Getting high alone sucks and my only friend that smoked just moved. So I can't see him as often anymore. But I'd love to make new friends and have a group to smoke with. Would be nice to not have to get high alone.:wave:

2. I live in Hastings. and you're about a 2 hour car ride from me. I don't have a car or anything, i also would rather smoke with my friends. I just thought it was cool that we live fairly close.

idk if we will be able to smoke together tho :eek:

3. Hastings?? In australia???? F so I live literally 5-10 mins from you lmfao.

4. #4 Tosh., Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Hastings in Michigan USA lol, near Grand Rapids. But damn, i kinda wish i lived in Australia!

5. [quote name='"SubliminalShock"']I hope this isn't against the rules. I know 420chan prohibits "hookup" threads or anything of the like. But this isn't what this is. I'm just looking for people in the Canton, Michigan area who would like to chill and smoke. Getting high alone sucks and my only friend that smoked just moved. So I can't see him as often anymore. But I'd love to make new friends and have a group to smoke with. Would be nice to not have to get high alone.:wave:[/quote]

Damn that's close

6. Your about 2 hours away from me :p. I am in Geelong, Almost a ferry ride away from you

7. yes, it is against the rules

craigslist m4m ;]

8. man seeking other man to rip tubes with:rolleyes:

9. in all honesty, i'd click that link XD

10. AND / OR buttsex