Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking buddies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cobrinha, Apr 2, 2011.

1. How many of you guys on here get stoned with friends or other people? I was just browsing the forum and seen afew people do. I have not done this much at all, normally when i do its just me alone in the house watching films, listening to music and playing on the playstation.

What do people prefer, alone or with friends?

2. I like 'em both, man. I mostly smoke by myself - enjoy being alone with my thoughts and my experiences sometimes.

However, I also love discussing stuff and joking around, and that's always best with friends.

So I guess I'm 50/50 :smoke:

3. bouth . sometimes i need a little "me time" and sometimes i like to be social.
    ex. 10am-1pm = me time . 1pm-11 pm ( if it's just another week day and nothing to do @night ) = social smoke time. and if i feel the need to take a few hits befor going to bed then its " me time" again.

4. I smoke with people all the time, why would I want to smoke alone when I can bust up a nice sesh for everyone to enjoy. And what goes around cxomes around, when Im dry my buddies smoke me up. Its great to smoke with anyone, no matter how many people.

Ofc I have a bowl to myself once in a while and chill with my head ;)

5. Definitely with friends. I mean, I sure as hell love after school bowls by myself or during summer time. But If your smoking alone on a friday or saturday night, then you needa find youself some bros. Its really fun and you make a lot of friends just smoking with random friends of friends.

6. If I'm even remotely low its just me by myself but occasiionally I will smoke my friends out and they do the same for me

7. Mostly with friends. I like hearing other peoples thoughts on different things and it can be very entertaining talks sometimes.

But the sessions alone are always fun too. time for me to think deeply n all

8. I do both. When I smoke with a big group of people it's always fun cause we usually just go fuck around at the mall or some shit and do stupid stuff. When it's just me and a friend it's fun cause we fuck around at home. But when i'm alone is when i truly get to chill and enjoy the peaceful aspect of it. I am in highschool still though :laughing:

9. my dog's my smoking buddie

10. Depends on the mood I'm in really but I'll never pass up smoking with friends rather than smoking alone.

11. I usually just smoke by myself. But I've certainly had some wicked sessions with others.

I find the high with other people is more about talking crazy sh*t and lots of laughing.

By myself I love good hash in a bong and given cannabis seems to really hit me (more than most people I know), I tend to get super intense short highs. I get waves of euphoria, very trippy and incredible reactions to music (I now normally listen to music with the TV on mute when high). If its a really good high the pleasure can be at a virtually orgasmic level. But when high I often uncontrollably twitch or move -and my mind is completely somewhere else (in some distant land). Hence I feel stuff like that is just not usually compatible with other people in a relaxing way, and if I find it all gets a bit too intense then its also easier to manage that by myself.

THough it is true when you get seriously high with others it can be amazing. I remember semi-tripping in rhythm with two friends. We were simply sitting on a bed, but also sailing to the bahamas (hash saved us a few £1000!!)

BUt to be honest if its a good high, i don't really need anyone else as weed can make anything interesting and very fun. But it is cool with other people.

12. Unless I absolutely have to, I refuse to smoke by myself.
    I have almost 3 grams of dank weed sitting on the top of my closet right now that's been there for almost a weed cause I'm waiting on my friend to come down.

13. Your just not a pothead yet bro

14. You'd be right in saying that, but I also genuinely dislike smoking by myself.

15. How can you not like getting high and jacking off without worrying about anyone/anything else? I think it's tight

16. i enjoy smoking with the crew, but i love chillin, sparking one up and just reflecting on my day while i play guitar or madden and get bloooowed

17. btw I would prefer smoking with another close friend or two, but I still like smoking alone. I'm probably like 55-45

18. my roommate is my smoking buddy and shes cool as fuck.we got so baked the other night we end up banging. gotta love that herb:D

19. friends...its a better experience i enjoy it better with friends