smoking buddies on chat roulette or skype?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by midnittoke, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Ok, so me and a buddy were discussing skype and chat roulette. We were wondering if anyone has a legit smoke buddy via webcam? There are many states in which cannabis is illegal and finding smoking buddies can be a challenge sometimes, but do any blades here have any such stories?

2. That would be awesome to have a smoke buddy via webcam... Haha bump

3. I remember hearing about something called seshroulette which is basically chat roulette for stoners, check that shit out if you wanna find some online smoking buddies.

4. My buddy is really into glass and oil and became relatively well known on GD. He would regularly blaze with other glass collectors on video chat.

5. cannabis chat . net its like gc but you can webcam with like 4 ppl at once n have internet cam smoke sessions with random toker's via webcam

6. My room mate had this pretty hot stoner chick from Switzerland that sometimes would join us over skype on his flat screen tv. I dunno it was a bit strange because i always would be high as fuck when she joined us.

7. i just tryed going to this and my antivirus said it blocked an attack from it. nobody go there

8. I've smoked with my buddy over Skype before.

9. im telling you, all of us Blades should go take over sesh roulette its emppppty

10. I'm down for this as I usually smoke up alone. Maybe tomorrow night or something.

11. that would be pretty cool! I LOVE smoking with freinds and having someone to talk to! i wish i could do this soooo bad, but i dont have a webcam :(

12. also down for sesh roulette sometime

13. wow! i had no idea there were sites specifically for toking sessions! I will be on there later today to check it out lol thanks blades! I live in a upper middle class neighborhood with either old people or young kids so i have to be very discreet if i toke outside. It would be nice to have some people to smoke with via webcam, so i dont have 4 guys pass around blunts and bongs out on the deck while the neighbors kids are having a swim party :rolleyes:

14. this group on twitter had a thursdaytwitterbowl one thursday a month and it'd just be a bunch of stoners talkin on tinychat.

15. i always try seshroulette and never find anybody. i usually go on tinychat in the mrthemanweed room. We should start up a gc room on some site

16. there is such thing as seshroulette...but there are never any stoners on there... i go on chatroulette once and a while to smoke bowls with randoms lol..

also they updated chatroulette a little while ago, and there are a lot less dicks now ahah

17. Man I got banned from chat roulette for smoking weed with randoms. Never heard of sesh roulette til now, thanks guys!

18. i got banned once from chatroulette.. if you go back there is a little link at the bottom where you can "volunteer to get unbanned"

your suppose to click on pictures of things that are against the rules...i remember clicking on like five weird looking guys coming back in a day and being unbanned.:smoke:

19. I want to meet that girl from Switzerland! ahah

I've done a couple skype smoke sesh with some friends while i was away traveling.

20. Im convinced the only people who used chat roulette were stoners, asians, and dudes who like to jerk it on camera.

But yes i have had long-distance seshs with a buddy out in bc... Not as fun/special as id originally imagined hahah