Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking bud with tonsillitis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amnesiakush, Jan 13, 2011.

1. I have had tonsillitis for about 20 hours now and I am on antibiotics etc etc, Is it ok too still smoke bud with it? a mate said he did but I dunno because im away on holiday in 7 days and it might prolong the illness? help please :) thanks.

2. Well, if your tonsillits has already set in, your tonsils are swollen and raw as shit and infected. Smoking is going to hurt like fuck, and probably make your tonsils swell more. However, THC is a painkiller so if you smoke enough you probably won't feel the extra pain...but no, I wouldn't do it.

3. Thats bad man, i've done that, it was a bad fucking experience.

4. thanks man. :) wont be smoking any I dont think. xD

5. cheers for help, wont be touching the stuff I dont think :)