Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Bud with Lavender?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Titch, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Would this theoretically work?

I know you can smoke with camomile, insomniac MMJ patients use this sometimes, so would it work with Lavender? Say if I was to mix it in a blunt wrap something. :cool:

If you can't tell, I'm very high, so if it doesn't make sense, that's whyyyy :smoke:

2. I wouldn't try it haha

3. Idk but lavender smells amazing, love working in a garden center lol

4. Why so?

Many people smoke with tobacco, which is disgusting and cancerous.

Lavender smells great, and would taste good.

5. Try it and come back and tell me how it works out:D

6. I don't think smoking lavender woikd be very good for you... they sell herbal blends as an alternative to tobacco maybe check some of them out

7. If you have access to a vaporizer, I would give it a try with that first. I've vaped passionflower for anxiety with no ill-effects, so I can't see why lavender would be any worse. But as always, do a little bit of reading first and make sure its safe for human consumption.

You can always make an herbal tea as well.

8. I think you can smoke lavender, isn't it in some of those herbal blends that GC sells on their websites? If you have insomnia why not just smoke an indica dominant strain?

9. Lavender isn't going to hurt you, it's one of the safest herbs on the planet, you can use it with babies.

Also, Mrs Cotton tail sold it as "rabbit tobacco" ;)

10. I do, I smoke a very potent indica and it knocks me on my arse but I'm trying to smoke a bit less (financial reasons, just quit my job) and was looking for a substitute. Since I'm not a tobacco smoker, I thought either camomile or lavender would be good to 'bulk' the joint, and their pharmaceutical benefits :)

11. Drop a couple tabs of Melatonin. It's natural like lavender. Alternatively you could scoop up a couple boxes of the Celestial Seasonings "Sleepy Time Tea", brew up a cup with two bags. I have sleep problems and that made me sleepy fast.

12. You could just put less in your joint or bowl and smoke less weed that way?

13. Much easier with a substitute, like lavender or herbal tea

14. What's the benefit or purpose, the taste and feel of the marijuana smoke itself is amazing.

15. Melatonin is natural but the synthetic tablets are NOT.

A substitute for tobacco.

16. What's the worst that could happen? I might try it for myself..

17. Have you even tried it?

18. Lavender is great. I'v never smoked it but i packed it into a vaporizer and it tastes delicious. You can get a pound of the dried raw lavender flowers for like 30 bucks. 

19. Dried raw lavender flowers taste really good.
    When I was on the synthetics a few hers ago, alot of blends had lavender flowers, and really tastes good.