Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking bud that hasnt been dreid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lil leg, Oct 20, 2011.

1. My friend pinched some bud and its like extra soft and fluffy smells a little like freshly cut grass can we smoke it now?

2. Sure, citizen...You can smoke weed whenever you want, champ. But if it smells like grass I would be wary, it could be swamp grass.:cool:

3. Its bud jst hasn't been dreied

4. na man that shit just happened to me. honestly just wait it out it would be worth it but if ur dieing to smoke it just blow dry it on low

5. Your friend is a piece of shit. I kinda hope it molds on ya. :devious: :smoke:

6. Yeah why did you even bother including the fact that you stole it... and it's dried not "dreied"...