Smoking black residue resin

Discussion in 'General' started by JewishVolcano, Mar 7, 2015.

1. I know many people having a good stash of nice bud would probably ew at the very thought but I myself not having any bud is continiously impressed with how high it gets me. When my stash was gone I remember first going through the grinder, smoking hash leftovers, then making iso hash featuring grinder. After the grinder stuff was gone I started looking was some hidden stashes and actually found quite a bit of bud I entirely forgot I put there. After it too was gone I thought ok it's over now yet one day found out you can smoke resin and since that day untill I finally do a new grow that's what I smoke and I'm high right now :smoke:

2. Yeah, if you're at the end of your rope, scraping a little ball of resin will give you a nice buzz. Break up some sticks and stems to sprinkle in there. 

It's no long-term solution, but it'll do the trick.

Are you kidding me those sticks/stems are long gone lol I probably smoked all of them during my stash searching stage

4. i feel you bro!!! I smoke the resin from like inside the pipe il just smoke it like I'm smoking a regular bowl except il inhale so the flames inside heating up resin. Desperate times.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. You guys sound like meth addicts lol.

6. been there done that and it's nasty

7. lmao true

Well I actually don't find it all that nasty. There are also two kinds of this stuff - one is really like resin, a viscous stuff and the other is hardened solid stuff. This solid stuff is easier to handle.

9. #9 thatmetaldude420, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
    Clean your pipe with any 95% alcohol or higher. Pour alcohol onto plate or pyrex dish. Put over low heat, well ventilated, until alcohol is gone. Scrap up what's left in the dish and enjoy. Takes away all the unwanted residue.

Smoking resin gives me headaches. But smoking this "refined resin" or "hash" if you will makes me happy :)

10. I went through the same phase man! I was going on a tolerance break awhile back so my buddy and I smoked the rest of our weed one night. The next night we were like fuck, we need to toke. We couldn't sleep. So we scraped the Kief from all our jars! The next night, after we thought we were all gone and cleaned, we smoked ashes! And we were getting baked as fuck. The next night we were out of ashes and kief so we smoked the resin out of my bubbler. This thing was so sticky and used and I hadn't cleaned it in about a week but it was incredibly used and resin-ed up. The next day we were like shit we need ACTUAL bud. So we picked up a 40$ sack and went through it pretty quick. Then the next day we went back to our normal pickups and bought ounces. :D I never thought I'd steep that low but shit happens man.

11. I fuckin hate smoking resin i feel like i dont even get high it just lower my I.Q for a while lol but i have alot of friends who will smoke it if there out of but, so its not abnormal to smoke resin

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. I don't mind pipe residue. I don't have very good taste when smoking anyways. Lots of CBN in resin, makes good for some bedtime or just stony medicine.

13. I'm a scraper too. Desperate times...

14. I'm glad that every time one of these threads pops up there is someone logical that posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Unfortunately the rest of the thread is generally a shit show, which always leads to moderator intervention and the lock. Lol.

Not sure why others smoking resin causes so much hate in individuals. Calling them junkies and addicts, simply because they don't prefer it or am not in a similar position of weed price /availability.

16. I don't fuck with smoked resin/concentrated tar because I never had to. If I had to I probably wouldn't smoke it.
    [​IMG]
    I don't give a shit if people smoke it though.

17. In high school my buddies and I would clean out are pieces and wipe the resin all over a cig . A little head buzz was all we got . Silly high school stuff now I'm so picky I clean my glass every two days or so.

18. best comment ive seen lmao

19. Idk why people will look down on smoking res, sure it smells and tastes gross but after a couple of days being dry it does the trick. Usually I'll get a good ball and roll it around my container and it'll pick some keif.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app