smoking before ...

Discussion in 'General' started by KushSmokaa, Jan 22, 2011.

1. what do you guys think of smoking before chilling with people who dont smoke? and not letting them know your high?

or smoking before chilling with people who do smoke but not telling them?

i wanna try it because it seems like good practice since i recently started smoking like everyday and am around my mom and before school and shit

so tomorrow im gonna smoke then go chill with this kid who doesnt smoke just thought id share and see if anyone else ever does anything like this lol pce

2. Lol youre right it is good "practice"....plus I love being high around people who don't smoke, it's like they have NO IDEA that your just completely blown out (most of the time)

3. yea ive done it before and been ripped and somehow they didnt notice. but its usually always a funny situation when they find out.

4. I don't hide nothing. never did. Now that I smoke so much you can't even tell anyway. I'm in canada so generally everyone ages 15-30 is ok with it because all their friends in highschool blew tree

5. Sober people can always tell there is something wrong with me. I'm pretty sure half of my non-smoker friends think I'm retarded. That or I'm extremely paranoid..... it's probably the paranoia.... :)