Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking before work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ilofty333, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Dude, I can smoke AT work. That's cause I work from my home. I try not to though, it's bad enough I already don't want to make calls, if I get really super-medicated then it makes it really hard to make calls.

2. [quote name='"Black grouse"']I used to when I was a slaughterman..... before, during and after lol ----- and Fridays were powder / pill days lmfao.

Couldnt do it these days though..... wear a suit at work ;)[/quote]

its not ok to mention other drugs on here, I do not find hardcore drug abuse funny in the slightest. if you want to talk about that shit try another forum. keep it weed only here :smoking:

3. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']I can't go to work blazed as fuck because my job needs focus, I don't work at some Gas Station or at Taco Bell like most of you so if I do I have to blaze as soon as I awake or at least an hour before work.[/quote]

Woah!!! What a cock.
    I work as a musician at nights (perfect for smoking) and as a computer tech during days (also perfect)

4. I used to try to do that. I was working in a kitchen at a restaurant. It was weird because sometimes it would be fine, but more often I had trouble multi-tasking. I had to have several things cooking at once and too often I wound up burning something because I forgot about it. It really made the job harder so I stopped trying to do it and just decided to smoke when I have a chance to relax and be creative.

5. I smoke before work all the time. I'm a security guard so it's pretty boring most of the time.

6. I do all the time. all i do at work is stock the freezers so i'm in a freezer 8 to 10 hours when i work. You don't have nothing to do but be stoned and talk to yourself in there. xD

7. Every morning start the day with half a joint of lemon haze.

8. I take some bong hits sometimes before i go to work, i ride my bike there so its pretty relaxing. I take some eye drops too. I dont go to work high often because i work in fast food. So being in the kitchen when im high is the worst.

9. Fuck yeah, man.
    I work for a pizza delivery place so I just toke in my car stealthily.

10. [quote name='"GhostOnTheMoon"']I've done it pretty regularly with other jobs, but my steady job right now because college is starting up again is working a 7-Eleven and trust me...walking in behind that counter is a dangerous place to be stoned, and im sure you can all imagine why.

The taquitos rotating on the grill are quite taunting.[/quote]

Haha I was thinking more of attempted armed robbery or something :L I bet you have loads of story's from working there!

11. It depends on what I'm actually going to be doing (I work in retail) if I have to work register I very rarely will but I'd rather not because I mess up a lot when I'm high

12. I use to do it all the time! Just make sure you have eye drops, and give a couple min to get the beautiful ganj smell off your person, since, unfotunately, it is frowned upon in western society.

13. I smoke everyday at lunch, I work in electrical panel manufacturing. It just makes the second part of the day smoother. Also sometimes I take a few hit in the morning which does me better than coffee.

14. always do! work at shoprite at the deli lol

15. I do it sometimes but don't forget eyedrops!

16. I work at Jimmy John's, so a ton of people smoke there, including my managers. We smoke through like every shift. I love that place :smoke:

17. you basically work to serve those in greater power. practically have to work to exist in our shitty culture. so i say fuck it get high as fuck during before and after work

my job isnt too bad though i do landscaping and i actually enjoy it. its like art project :smoke:

18. Eh it used to be a White Hen for 36 years up until 2 years ago, so it's all white people that work there, its 24/7 and many cops hang out there during the overnight so its pretty much the last place to worry about robbery

Seriously though, sometimes I go in a couple hours after blazing basically coming all the way down but being around crazy amounts of munchies sometimes seems to prolong my high hahaha

Free slurpees and big gulps are the win.:smoke:

19. My friend gets high all day long, but he smokes that synthetic shit (the effects are similar). I've considered it but I have a hard time getting shit done when I'm high (maybe because I smoke Indicas). I work in a fast-food restaurant and being fast is a must (keyword, fast) so it's not the best choice for me. My manager gets high all day as well, but I simply can't do it.