Smoking Before Work?

Discussion in 'General' started by RedheadWonder, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Who's done/does it? I know it might come down to what kind of job you have, but i feel it would make work WAY more tolerable. How do you hide it from the old boss?

2. Depends on where you work I guess... some places I think are acceptable, and some are just a no-no...

3. I do it every time before I go to work and every time I go on break. I feel like everyone can tell, but I'm the hardest worker there so if they're gonna complain about me blazing and fire me they're dumb and it's their loss

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well first of all, if you're thinking "Shit, I hope I don't look high."
    You've already blown your cover.

• Like Like x 1
  5. in previous jobs i would smoke before.
    i used to think it was cool & didn't really care.
    i would work hard and thats how i justified it.

now days i find it more rewarding to wait until i get off work.
    kind of like a daily bonus.
    plus i always hated coming down halfway through a shift.

6. I smoked before my security job, it was graveyard so a uplifting sativa, my laptop and a few funny movies made those 8 hours go by fairly fast.

7. It's a normal thing at this point its just a matter of where before work.

8. I've done it before. I got away with it by following the advice I found in WildWill's sig: "If you don't want them to know you're high, never let them see you when you're not." I always got away with it. If you're worried about your eyes, it's nothing some eye-drops couldn't fix. Also, don't get anxious or nervous, that will make them thinks something's up. Just keep calm, stay relaxed, enjoy your high, and work hard.

9. Don't do it bro. unless you work at a dispensary lol

10. i medicate dailey and before many activities.

I find, for me, certain strains of cannabis make it almost impossible to work.

to much indica maybe, there was bud that was pumped full of nutes( was the worst)

I like hybrids with a balance.

health is an issue,
    if i am tired
    i can
    get waaay to stoned
    and it makes me wanna quit my job.

but

realy i think everyone should be stoned at work.

because then ur not an angry worker u can see things in a diffrent light.

idk end rant

i love working stoned

11. Unless you have an easy ass job where you're alone, like a security guard, it's not really smart to be blazing before. I knew a few people who got fired because they were stoned on the job and didn't do shit.

12. #12 GreenRangerFOH, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Nuclear Holocaust of course. Naw just kidding. God got's our back. Right homie G?

[​IMG]

13. Lol u must be smacked wrong thread lmao

14. ^
    You know...you could say 'lol' or 'lmao', just once. Especially since its just one statement :eek:

15. #15 LSDForPeace, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Lol I know right haha. Lmao, pet peeve of mine too..lol.

@subject: yeah on occasion I smoke before work but mostly like to stay sober. Depends on the task at hand.

16. I work at a grocery store so I dont smoke before work, the munchies suck when youre surrounded by food but cant eat.

17. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I work at a grocery store so I dont smoke before work, the munchies suck when youre surrounded by food but cant eat.[/quote]

Me too! It sucks.... I mean no matter how much I eat before hand sober, I still get hungry...

18. it would probably be alright at my job but i wake up at 5 so smoking is like the last thing i wanna be doing.

19. I've gone to high work once but then again i work at mcdonalds... so yeah lol, they don't really give a shit

20. The first time I got stoned at my last job, my manager cleared out the kitchen and smoked a blunt with us all. Every night after that we would get blazed at work together. Even did brownies at work with him lol